• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH |OT| 145.25GB OF Cloud Data

Are you playing in Graphics or Performance mode?

• Graphics

• Performance

Results are only viewable after voting.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Sorry, but I couldn't help myself. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

image.png

Joking aside, I hope you had a blast with Elden Ring ( I know I did)
yeah Elden Ring was incredible. I only struggled with last few bosses following godskin duo

Sausy1987

Game isn't detecting that i beat chapter 1 section in demo and making me replay that section again . Happen to anyone else ?

NeoLed

My copy ready to be sent, but there is a heavy rain in my city, f'kin the traffic making the packet stranded because the courier keep cancelling the pickup
The heaven have forsaken me

Bojji

Going to media expert now and have it for 330pln today or buy online for 299 but it will be in my home tomorrow...

Decisions 🤔

Hugare

First 30 minutes was enough to make me go "yup, this will be one incredible game"

It's like Square saves all of their talent and money for these FF VII remakes. It feels and looks even better than Remake, that was already incredible.

Havent felt this feeling of "incredible game" from an AAA experience since Elden Ring

PS: Even on a 21' 1080p screen the game still looks really blurry on Performance mode. Sticking with Quality.

Last edited:

buenoblue

I'm at work, my physical is on its way as of last night but they fucked up my Spiderman 2 delivery so I had to cancel and reorder and took like 3 days to sort. Hope it's there when I get home, can't wait ☺️ just finished replay of of remake ☺️.

My only worry is how long to install physical? 2 hours plus I guess 😭😭😭.

Caio

I will play this Jewel on PS5 PRO, as I don't have a PS5 yet. What to do, I just hope the PRO Model will arrive end of September.

Seems very unlikely as the delivery tracking says they haven't even sorted the package at the first delivery facility yet.

So I've taken matters into my own hands and am going into the city to pick up a physical copy. 🙈 I'll give the other copy to my cousin who wanted the game but can't pick it up yet lol.
Damn, that sucks. If the parcel is still in the sorting center, it won't be out for delivery today (I know this all too well). :lollipop_pensive:

Anyway, at least your cousin will be happy when they'll receive this second physical copy you'll be picking up from the store today. :messenger_beaming:

Last edited:
I'm at work, my physical is on its way as of last night but they fucked up my Spiderman 2 delivery so I had to cancel and reorder and took like 3 days to sort. Hope it's there when I get home, can't wait ☺️ just finished replay of of remake ☺️.

Yeah, I think it was around 1.5 hours or so.

hinch7

Seems very unlikely as the delivery tracking says they haven't even sorted the package at the first delivery facility yet.

So I've taken matters into my own hands and am going into the city to pick up a physical copy. 🙈 I'll give the other copy to my cousin who wanted the game but can't pick it up yet lol.
Ah that annoying. Thats why I hate using Royal Mail. They're just not that reliable, even for special deliveries.

And thats a nice gesture lol, think he/she'd will appriciate that.

Last edited:

SCB3

I'll be a part of the OT but the opening of the game is confusing me

They got away from the Plate dropping in the last game and left Midgar, so why is everyone out cold and Zack is back helping Cloud, did I miss something here?

I'll be a part of the OT but the opening of the game is confusing me

They got away from the Plate dropping in the last game and left Midgar, so why is everyone out cold and Zack is back helping Cloud, did I miss something here?
Yeah. Square pulled a fast one tricking all of us that the demo is
the start of the game.

saintjules

Game isn't detecting that i beat chapter 1 section in demo and making me replay that section again . Happen to anyone else ?

I was saying the same thing too. Turns out you need to start that mountain path I believe for it to trigger a skip. Kind of weird it's not bypassd altogether.

Krathoon

I screwed up and forgot I ordered from Walmart. So, I have two deluxe editions coming.

I will keep the best looking one.

Not really. One, Rebirth already had a good foundation to work with while XVI was built from scratch. Two, XVI wasn't that bad, it's just that Rebirth is much better!
That's fair, I just can't understand what they were thinking by making FF16 an offline FF14 action game with almost no RPG elements, little exploration and a sad list of collectable items.

I just think FF16 was the worst. I was thinking they had no talent left at SE but clearly they still do and they're just spread out.

Krathoon

That was a long ass demo. Blew away my night and that was just the first part.

Good thing you only have to finish the first part to get the reward.

k1m1d4n

Yeah, I think it was around 1.5 hours or so.

You can get the data disc installed in about 20 minutes. Insert the play disc and play while it installs in the background

Last edited:

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I love games where you have to spend a lot of time to learn the combat mechanics. I think there is AC towers in this game. Just did the first one. :messenger_tears_of_joy: Map is fucking huge in the second chapter.

Been playing all morning so definitely really enjoying it but can't help but feel that Gordon Ramsey meme is suitable. If Ubisoft stick in a dead feeling open world with tons of copy paste activities and basic side quests it's a crime against humanity but if a JRPG does it it's a magical 10/10 experience.

This kind of open world doesn't justify the performance mode blurry graphics full of pop-in, low res textures, ghosting etc so I hope they can improve them. I was harsh on Horizon FW graphics until they fixed them but looking back it seriously looks more than a generation better than this.

Combat great as usual and performance seems great so far in and out of combat. Not sure adding the synergy stuff was needed but we'll see.

The mini games have been a mixed bag but the fun ones are super addictive already.

Top Bottom