• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Confirmed - 2011 In Japan, Winter (Late Dec-March) In The West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hela

replayy said:
Eh, knowing Square it'll just become more confusing and ridiculous.
Believe.

Do you think there will be a new battle system or will they leave the old with minor changes and the ability to control all three characters?

Ratrat

jiggle said:
it better play COMPLETELY different
why would you change the only thing good about that game.

those flying comments are annoying and insipid. :mad:

"ドラゴンボールか"

Seda

image179.png

ff132a.jpg

ff132b.jpg

ff132c.jpg

ff132d.jpg

So what are the chances the 360 version isn't a awful as the original XIII?

Even so, I'll be there
Not day one, the game was half the price after 2 months, never again

Lain

Lightning looks so good. I like that armor too.
Too bad it's so short and shows nothing of importance, apart from Lightning being in it.... then again that's enough for me.

Just to bring over the hate from the other thread.

So, instead of putting all the money and power and coke and hookers they have, into the Versus XIII development, they're already doing XIII-2? Great.

Jerk

Banned
VGChampion said:
:)

I'm glad. Really liked XIII. I guess this means Square was happy with it?

Or they have just invested so much into it that they have no reason not to make another game.

Besides, it looks like they may be changing quite a bit.

Majine

Banned
I think it's kinda disrespectful to announce another game in the XIII-universe when they've barely given any new info on Versus XIII for a long time.

Empty

waiting to see what system and structure changes they make. a job system, expanded battle system and more side content would have me sold, just got to wait and see i guess.

Empty

Nirolak said:
Winter officially ends in late March, so I'm assuming it's December in Japan and March in the West again.

wada's target of having simultaneous worldwide releases for their big games isn't working out too well.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh God... I can't believe I'm already hyping up for this after they destroyed my dreams with XIII.

DaBuddaDa

szaromir said:
And people get excited over them? Wow.
Teaser trailers. Pretty much exactly the same, if not better, than the meaningless drudge shown at the VGAs for titles such as Skyrim or SSX4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom