• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 |OT| Change the Future

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
_top.jpg

_merchandise.jpg

_alllinks.jpg

_feat.jpg

_changed.jpg

_story.jpg

_battlesys.jpg

monsterypara.jpg

_trailers.jpg

_listtrailers.jpg

_listtrailers2.jpg

Text Only
Time Clock Puzzle Generator

Special thanks to NoElixirs for making this possible!​

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FUCK YES!!! That is a beautiful post :O

Oh and serious business thread title :D I like it!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Great, awesome. So FFXIII Beta is finally going to be complete with this game. This game reminds me of Ultimate Marvel 3.

"It's IMPOSSIBLE for us to do all all the things you guys wanted in this game....." "... okay, never mind here's the COMPLETE DEFINITIVE version with all the things you guys wanted in the first game!"

I'm pretty excited about this game. Looks like they're trying to emulate some Mass Effect and Elder Scrolls in this one. Let's see if Square has learned anything.

Doomrider

What a sweet, sweet OT.

I can't wait to read people's impressions. Meanwhile, I'm gonna go ahead and listen to the OST samples again.

Cheska

You didn't let us down Kagari! Beautiful and simple OT :D Soo looking forward to hearing user impressions once the JPN version releases next week.

Khezu

Nice OT.

Didn't really care much for 13, but have so much nostalgia for the series that I will always give a new FF a fair chance.

The main characters are still terrible though.

Shamdeo

Great job on the OT, Kaga. :)

Can't wait to play the full game myself. Since the Japanese and domestic releases are so close this time, I'm going to wait for the English version. It will still be hard. :D

Hype! I can't wait for this game to take over my life, just as XIII did. *clears schedule*

Can't wait for that delicious soundtrack, either~

Jarmel

Banned
Not a fan of the format of the OP. Oh well, anyway will wait for hands on impressions from regular people before being excited.

rataven

Stylish OT!

Looking forward to impressions. I'm so ready for this game. Thank god the wait for the NA release is bearable.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Oh wow, so this game comes out here in 2 months? Hopefully it is good.

So I'm guessing this NoElixers made the OP? Is he a GAF Member? I don't see him on the list.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Wow, Kagari totally stylizing and streamlining OTs. I'm absolutely stunned. Great work!

Good preview, I'm actually kinda excited now. Oh, and I dig this part of the article:

Fears about Noel being a cardboard cut-out appear unfounded, as he seems to be genuinely interesting and has good motivation as the last remaining human, but Serah seems shallow and disappointing by comparison.

Booyah haters, Noel is awesome. The mod herself hath spoken. :p

Seda

I'll probably pick this up around Spring Break. I have too much going on in Jan/Feb, both in games to play already and schoolwork.

_woLf

Wow, nice post!

Getting really excited for this game...gonna sink a lot more time into XIII over the next few weeks to get ready for it.

Kagari, thank you. This is the way OTs should look. Never in holy hell should an OT for a game look like this.

Nice, clean, and to the point. I'd import this but no english language option bites.

BTW, are Summons returning?

Top Bottom