• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn |OT2| Use a security token. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeana

I'll let it go for about an hour since I have stuff to do. If a new thread isn't made by then, I'll duplicate the first post, as I mentioned, into a new thread.

One sec. I'll get one up rq.
Don't make a new thread if you aren't going to be dedicated to update it. Just FYI.

Paprikka

Well, I'm a bit tired of Farming Garuda, seeing as the pug groups are STILL too hit or miss even after the sub's kicked in. (At least they usually stick around for a few tries now.) So I think I'll be farming AK, until I get either full AK armor, or enough Philosophy Tomes to grab Darklight. THEN, I try Hydra again. The last time I fought Hydra, it did not work so well. *Curls up in corner.*

Were you and the other tank stacking on top of each other for Hydra? His hard hitting attack, Triumverte or however you spell it, splits the damage if you have the two tanks on top of each other. Don't even have to leave to pick up the add, it hits pretty soft and should die quick anyway.

I've done it both ways but if taking that big hit was a problem stacking up helps it go smoother.

Kokonoe

Banned
When you makea a thread, you're on the hook to update it with relevant updates for its lifetime. If you aren't willing, I'll lock it and someone else can make it.

Everyone was mentioning copy and paste one to get one up, I was just trying to do everyone a favor.

Ooooh you're talking about update information as time goes on. I don't have a problem with that. Maybe it should be done by someone in the GAF guild though. You are free to lock the thread I dont mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom