• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: ARR - Beta Phase 4 Aug 16-19. [open beta now over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.A

Banned
It all works out great for me.

Finish Xillia before phase 4.
Finish Saints Row IV before early access :)
Will also level my remaining crafting classes to 20 during p4 :)

elyetis

the both level together automatically with Arcanist.
Which is one of my main grip against multiple job for 1 class. New job for an existing class / already leveled won't feel like it actually add 'content' since you won't have to level it up.

Khrno

I'm getting Xillia tomorrow, so I guess it is for the best lol

SR4 is shit tho.

geinou

Neo Member
The app does sound really useful. I like that Yoshi P mentioned they won't mask anything since having an item with the "???" description doesn't help anybody.

Damn, I didn't even think of that. This... this might have been a blessing in disguise.

N.A

Banned
Want!

Dp3n4YD.jpg

kierwynn

Boo, woke up late, so missed a lot of the stream, it seems.

Aww, no phase 4 til next week. Oh well, gives me time to finish Xillia. Sucks that both OB and early access are so short. Guess it's for the best, though- I won't feel as bad playing non stop during those times. Gotta get the most out of it since I will be pretty busy for 2 weeks or so after launch.

ZeroEdge

Oh well I guess this gives me a chance to play Dragons Crown and finish off SMTIV...was really hoping it would start sooner though :(

ebil

They should really drop the bonus attribute points (or make them interesting), it's just going to be unnecessary clutter in the long run.

They should really drop the bonus attribute points (or make them interesting), it's just going to be unnecessary clutter in the long run.

Agreed. I find the whole bonus points thing to be a pretty boring way to customize your character. I would have preferred something like how the merit points were in FFXI where you could choose to boost abilities/skills/spells which you liked using the most.

EDIT: Holy shit that woman. My ears... :(

Riposte

I guess they finally (or will) have some sort of purpose if they force people to focus on one job from a class, but that's not exactly a positive thing. I really dislike what they've done with stats and also don't see the point of allotment.

EDIT: I wonder if she is reading in her Kan-e-Senna voice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom