• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XV and FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 Active Time Report [Jump Festa 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famassu

Right. Like I said they don't need to strictly attack you, but they should shuffle around a bit and look at you or menace youour even cower.

I dont want to fight the terra cotta army, just asking for some situational awareness.
Maybe they just haven't coded & animated flag-dropping AI & animations for those soldiers yet. They just can't help it if they aren't allowed to do it. :p

Dark_castle

zocjjb.gif

These motherfucking boss and summon fights will be fucking sweelllllllllll.

LAA

After watching both trailers... I'm actually prefer ing the English VA. At least for Noctis. The blonde guy is better in Japanese and I can't get used to the guy with the posh accent in the English version.

Trailer is awesome though, I feel visual quality has been upped again. Wonder if they'll be anything KH at the event... If only perhaps a DDD HD announcement or KH collection for PS4.

Trailer is awesome though, I feel visual quality has been upped again.

Seems like they're upgrading with every trailer. I look back at the anemic character models from the E3 2013 trailer and wonder how I ever thought they looked good (especially Prompto).

LAA

Seems like they're upgrading with every trailer. I look back at the anemic character models from the E3 2013 trailer and wonder how I ever thought they looked good (especially Prompto).

Ha ha exactly the same. I though I was most blown away by the FFXV trailer at E3, now I wonder why when I'm looking at this ha ha.

Skux

That English VA will take a bit to get used to but I'm sure it'll fit by the time I'm a couple hours in the game.

Blizzard

Banned
I've basically not played any modern Final Fantasy games, and I know this one has been in the works for ages. However, I still thought the trailer was pretty cool. I liked these things:

• The southern accent could be annoying, but Cindy is kind of neat. I didn't even realize Cid was a recurring character (because again I'm very ignorant of Final Fantasy in general).
  • I still like the car and the scifi setting with sort of modern clothing. Suits are cool.
  • The extra-spiky-haired guy in the car has an awesome voice actor.
  • The music is awesome!

Teknoman

I've basically not played any modern Final Fantasy games, and I know this one has been in the works for ages. However, I still thought the trailer was pretty cool. I liked these things:

• The southern accent could be annoying, but Cindy is kind of neat. I didn't even realize Cid was a recurring character (because again I'm very ignorant of Final Fantasy in general).
  • I still like the car and the scifi setting with sort of modern clothing. Suits are cool.
  • The extra-spiky-haired guy in the car has an awesome voice actor.
  • The music is awesome!

At this point you can always count on 3 characters:
Cid
Biggs
Wedge

Cidney looks hate, screw the haters.

The big boss at the end looks fun. Here's hoping for a Griever or Eden like boss.

The cutscene where they're all in that room(Not the main characters) and the swords come out is pretty cool.

Also this is probably the only game where an overgrown oompa loompa leading a battalion of soldiers can look awesome.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
FF15 is looking absolutely incredible. I may even make up for all the years wasted when it was Versus

cappie88

I love when folks post pictures of earlier incarnations of these classic Final Fantasy creatures for us to compare against. So here we go . . .

images

FF4PSP_Titan_Battle.png

FFD_Titan.png

Titan_(FFXI).png

normal_ff7emushot875.jpg

it seems that this version of Titan is inspired by the mythological titan Atlas, 'cause looks like he's carrying something on his back

MD7322.JPG

Falk

that puzzling face
You think you can create a better thread with the summary of the Active Time Report info, the announcements, direct-feed high quality video link, without crossing over with the trailer discussion since we already have a thread about it? Because this OP blows.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but that thread also exists courtesy of Siliconera
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955990

(I'd say locking one of the three threads so there's a trailer thread and an Active Time Report thread is the right idea though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom