• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Impressions: Mark All Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

Sons of FF, of KH, my brothers,

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the meta score of FF falls,

when reviewers slam it below a 80% average

and destroy all hope of a series revival,

but it is not this day.

A review thread of bans and hanging moogles,

when the age of FF comes crashing down,

but it is not this review thread!

This day we BELIEVE!!

By all that you hold dear on this good forum,

I bid you stand, Final Fantasy GAF!!!

giphy.gif

#I'm With FFGaf

Alej

Banned
All I can say is: I'm thinking about it all day long and I'm looking forward to boot up my PS4 after work and continue playing. A feeling I didn't have in a long time – maybe because I didn't go in with a lot of expectations.

I feel the exact same.

JBwB

So the reviews should start to drop soon right? It's already the 29th in my country lol.

I predict an 85 - 89 meta after the dust settles.

RulkezX

That has to be bugged :D

Install time was normal for me on ps4 , took minutes as usual.

Was the lack of story in the "first half" mentioned by the previewers? I just remember them all loving it

I dunno if it's even really a lack of story or more is simply not the main focus early on. What hurts it more (imho) is they're isn't much story to the side quests.

I still personally think it's a very good game.

I remember how hype it was when VsXII became XV on Sony e3 2013.

We finally here, huh. My copy still hadn't shipped yet, but we're finally here.

Chapter 3, 16 hours, yeah I'm not finishing this in 25 hours. I mean. I COULD rush the story chapters, but leveling up, exploring the world,and doing the various quests are super fun for me. The story itself so far is light but intriguing and the details on the world and what's happening that I've picked up on via radio, npc banter, and bro talk has been interesting enough as well. I mean I've played FF games most my life, and enjoyed most of them as well. Does this one have issues?Sure They all do to some extent. I wasn't hyped for this after all the delays, etc but as the days approached. I got super pumped, and as of now Im totally into it. It's all I've played the last 5 days.

valkyre

Game is shipped for me, Pro is in the trunk of my car and here I am waiting for the onslaught that is about to begin in a couple of hours with the reviews!

I will be happy (basis people's impressions if the game manages to hold a 80 on metacritic. lol

Jennipeg

I just checked my Amazon account and the game has disappeared from the open orders section. It was there yesterday, saying it would dispatch today. Even if it has dispatched it should still be visible shouldn't it? I'm going to trawl through my order history to see if it's still there.

Edit: Found it, I ordered it in March so had to search a bit. Seems odd for them to make me do that, it also says it dispatched on the 26th. I have no idea what they are doing but I don't care as long as I get it on release day!

Lol, still hasn't shipped from Amazon but says arriving tomorrow. They sure are cutting it close.

And one more day!

Same same. I'm in Minneapolis and I know they have a couple distribution centers very close by but it said it was supposed to ship on the 25th, so I'm still a bit nervous.

RPGCrazied

I just checked my Amazon account and the game has disappeared from the open orders section. It was there yesterday, saying it would dispatch today. Even if it has dispatched it should still be visible shouldn't it? I'm going to trawl through my order history to see if it's still there.

It is. I've had that happen before. Its shipped probably. Just search Final Fantasy XV in your orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom