• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV teases new female character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natheren

Would be interesting if Stella turned out to be an alter ego or something of Luna. Unlikely though either she was renamed or she has a younger sister.

This one.

Princess_of_Tenebrae_by_RinoaMao.png

Wow...Looks like its a game screenshot

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Cid is waifu now.

Faith slowly being restored in XV. I wonder how many people will be pissed at her character design, or if blind love for XV will let them give it a pass.

We're talking about XV here, blind love will certainly cause many to overlook her design.

Stark

Banned
The problem here is that the total opposite happens, and the conundrum is that the only way we figure this stuff out is by them sharing more information. And if they don't share that information, we don't get upset, but we get upset that they won't share information.

SE is at a lose-lose situation here to the vast majority of diehards.

That's true. If they're not open about it, there will be blood sort of deal, and I have to say is kind of sad but they brought it upon themselves to some extent. But it kind of relates to what you said, we don't know anything about it, so why think of it as a negative change.

That's true. If they're not open about it, there will be blood sort of deal, and I have to say is kind of sad but they brought it upon themselves to some extent. But it kind of relates to what you said, we don't know anything about it, so why think of it as a negative change.

because for some people (that does not include me) it was the original concept of Nomura, that made them excited for this game.

seeing now, how more and more of nomuras concepts/philosophys are getting scrapped make them worry.

thats my guess

Hiko

Banned
Why would there be any backlash about the removal of a character no one knows anything about?

I personally do not give a shit about a character who I've never even seen more then what 5 mins of. Her loss is nothing compared to the idea of KH playing FF game.

I really don't care if they change the story of a story I did'nt know anything about. Thats what happens to things in development.

Except it's no longer anything like KH.

You can probably pin that on Tabata as well.

Stark

Banned
because for some people (that does not include me) it was the original concept of Nomura, that made them excited for this game.

seeing now, how more and more of nomuras concepts/philosophys are getting scrapped make them worry.

thats my guess

I can understand, but I don't see anything that drastic. Unless the mod had something concrete to say, it is also speculation. But if that was the case, I understand but don't just assume it was automatically god tier.

I'm more interested in the rival hooded guy than on Stella.

But Stella is less likely to be gone.

She is the character to appear the most along with Noctis, she's not easy to scrap like that.

wmlk

Hey, more than anything, I gotta give kudos to those two core CG artists for making those trailers for so long.

Thanks for shattering dreams I guess.

Hiko

Banned
Are you saying this scene is entirely scrapped from the game?

LOL, one of those characters might not even be in the game anymore. As soon as the new dev team took over they were free to do whatever they want. Scrapping anything from Versus is fair game.

Bravely Second looks good.

And they messed up the mic lol

sorry for derailing, just trying to calm down =X

LOL, one of those characters might not even be in the game anymore. As soon as the new dev team took over they were free to do whatever they want. Scrapping anything from Versus is fair game.

Doesn't mean that they are doing it.

sappyday

None of Noctis friends have been scrapped. None of the villains have been scrapped (white hooded man). The scene of Noctis walking down the stairs confronting the soldiers has not been scrapped. Some of the CGI scenes in the 2011 trailer has not be scrapped. The car has not been scrapped. It being a open world has not been scrapped. The story revolving around the last crystal has not be scrapped. Noctis and Co's stupid outfits has not been scrapped. Stella has not been scrapped.

The battles system was changed. Prompto's face was changed.

We've had two story trailers. E3 and TGS. Cor Leonis comes out in one but not the other. That must mean he's scrapped. Noctis's dad also didn't come out in the TGS trailer, must mean he's been scrapped.

wmlk

I want to take a bath before the Time Report, but I'm afraid they'll upload the trailer while I'm away. X_X

Think about Tabata drugging and immobilizing Stella, and then him saying, "You are now Luna" over and over again until she convinces herself that she's Luna. Then imagine Tabata licking Nomura's tears as he's tied to a chair.

You'll need a shower now.

Zukuu

Banned
Man seeing the great design of old Stella really hurts compared to the new anime Stella (if it's really Stella). =/

Bazztek

Banned
I think that image encapsulates the promise of Versus XIII more than anything.

It had a strong identity to it.

I don't know what FFXV is.

This shit's pretty powerful man. Even I want this to still be in the game and I laugh at the negativity here over the unknown.

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-famitsu.jpg

She's standing under a moon, pretty obvious placement, what if Luna is an alias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom