• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV teases new female character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I getting a redirect to premium when I load the vid up?

You need a Niconico account.

And if you get a little message saying you need a premium you need to go back into the link again, because you were kicked (Premium members have priority in the stream).

Rinoa

Yeah, people are mad about change with stuff like this. Guess what, Versus XIII may have been complete ass...people can't process that sometimes.

Do people really think that they would change this game if it was as untouchable as you'd think judging by some of the people's reactions here? It's kinda of crazy, huh.

But Stella represented this to me more than anything.

final-fantasy-versus-xiii-famitsu.jpg

This is what sold people on Versus XIII. And frankly, the promise that this picture had was so great that even I think it's understandable that people may be upset over this.

Know that feel, that's why I cosplayed her. Nomura at the time also promised she'd be different from the other FF heroines, ppl thought it meant like elegant or intelligent or don't need no man, or something. But something good.

wmlk

Know that feel, that's why I cosplayed her. Nomura at the time also promised she'd be different from the other FF heroines, ppl thought it meant like elegant or intelligent or don't need no man, or something. But something good.

You were awesome!

I'm gonna miss the Nomura meets Baz Luhrmann version of Versus XIII from E3 2013, and the only thing I would change for that trailer would be Stella's design. That was probably my favourite trailer for Versus.

Anyone know of a premium member restreaming the niconico thing elsewhere?

Can't get in anymore :/

Go back when you get kicked, you can go back to watching it.

I just opened a new tab and it's working normally.

Good cosplay, congratulations!

leadbelly

Banned
I assume niconico sponsors the event and stuff like that, similar to quite often in western events twitch has exclusive rights and you don't see youtube streams either.

That was what I was thinking.

Niconico has got to be one of the worst streaming sites out there.

Reveirg

Go back when you get kicked, you can go back to watching it.

I just opened a new tab and it's working normally.
Good cosplay, congratulations!

Tried that but it just puts me straight to the premium page as soon as I log in.

Somehow it worked with a different browser. I hope this one will stay up! But thanks for the tip.

leadbelly

Banned
You'll be kicked off over and over. Don't bother, seriously.

NicoNico is notorious for this, and with the DQ and FF audience watching it? It's over.

I have experienced Niconico before, I'm well aware of it. Never quite as bad as this though.

Astral Dog

Luna is wearing a different dress.

na2fZ54.jpg

Stella had stud earrings and a bead necklace in 2008
In 2009 during the meeting trailer she had no earrings or necklace
In 2013 she had star earrings and no necklace

Luna doesn't have any earings but has a moon necklace with a star inside it.

Either Stella uses Luna as an alias, Stella was renamed to Luna, the character of Stella was changed and a new character who resembles her was made in her place and named Luna, or Stella and Luna both exist as two different characters.

Yeh I thought of something similar to that, like the moon in the old 2008 trailer was foreshadowing something relating to a moon that will dictate what Stella does.

And that necklace having a moon surrounding the star could also reinforce that idea of a moon, Luna, looking over a star, Stella, could also be nothing though.

I've been thinking it may also have something to do with the logo, in the TGS trailer the moon Noctis is looking at fades into the logo with the face right in the center, could signify that the woman in the logo befalls some kind of sleep like state, possibly again foreshadowing Luna being central to why Noctis and Stella would fight.

Omnis Lacrima and Somnus both make reference to some kind of awakening too.

But speculation will only get us so far.
Well, yeah, when one considers all those possibilities, anything could happen.

Faustek

$4.5
3.7€
2.9£

Every time I wipe my delicate kaboose I spend more money.

Triple layered, softer than cashmere and a scent robbed from the Heavens to make sure my tush is treated as it deserves to be treated.

Reveirg

lol just saw someone's comment about not being kicked.

It was awful for a while earlier for me, but now it's been stable for ~20min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom