• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Wouldn't Vantage be better with Fury?
I prefer Fury+QR over Fury+Vantage because the QR guarantees a ORKO in enemy phase, while Vantage takes a while to get going and usually only guarantees a single hit on what is presumably a full health character. I use Reciprocal Aid to bring relevant units back into QR range.

Both my Ryoma and Nowi are built this way.

kswiston

https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6borp0/forecast_for_3x_bonus_1_pm_eastern/

looks like someone did some math. Yeah, no reason to hoard flags on Robin - he has little chance of winning, but at best we could burn them all now and push back the 3x multiplier a few hours closer to the end.

It would be better to get a 3x now, and hope that Tharja users burn their flags near the end to give us a second 3x at 10 or 11pm est.

We arent going to win the 500 feathers, but I want to place well against other Robins and overall. Getting 400 flags at 3x would be better than 200 :p

Mupod

Bunny Camilla leader, go in because 692 points. Lava map.

tumblr_lq924kjRC91qj0zk3o1_250.gif

well there goes that run. Was just getting my 10 matches in for flags, and trying out Roy in my team, but yeah it really sucks not having distant counter. She was able to survive seal def and Roy buffed with +atk and a +1 attack seal, he needed hone speed to take her out. Other than that he's done very well taking care of green mages for me, but that Camilla was hitting him for 15 damage through TA3. I only lost Hector but it was pretty unavoidable.

I should probably get those new seals before I do more. Next run started off with a 694 team so I'd like to do it right.

_Legacy_

Fuck the double bridge map, had to sacrifice a unit twice to pony emblem teams and absolutely nothing I could have done about it in either situation. The only two times I've had that map and the only two times I've faced pony teams on my current run.

FML

Mupod

2nd pull, the 4star got this whole 3d video so I'm guessing it's some sort of special unit?

The very first focus characters from the game's launch had little cutscenes. But they haven't put in any others, their reasoning was to keep file sizes down apparently. The silly thing is that the cutscene plays for the 4* versions, and in Robin's case also the 3* version. I have been trolled by that many a time.

I believe the ones with cutscenes are:

Camilla
Takumi
Roy
Lyn
Lucina
Robin (M)
Marth
Tiki (Young)

kewlmyc

The very first focus characters from the game's launch had little cutscenes. But they haven't put in any others, their reasoning was to keep file sizes down apparently. The silly thing is that the cutscene plays for the 4* versions, and in Robin's case also the 3* version. I have been trolled by that many a time.

I believe the ones with cutscenes are:

Camilla
Takumi
Roy
Lyn
Lucina
Robin (M)
Marth
Tiki (Young)

Legit shocked Ike didn't come with one.

Golnei

Legit shocked Ike didn't come with one.

Or Celica and/or Alm, considering they're the main characters of the most recent game. I understand the logistical concerns, but I kind of miss them.

Would it have been realistic to only download them if you actually pull the character in question? You need a constant connection to play the game anyway, and an individual video couldn't be that large.

PK Gaming

Cutscenes bother me in general

Since current banner characters lack them, I get furious when they show up

Even a 4 Star Marth is an annoyance at this point

Can't get trolled by Robin if you never pull blue. :V

Any good Build for Genny guys?^^

Genny's high Atk makes the 4Mt Absorb staff actually useable, improving her ability to tank hits significantly. Alternatively, you could just use Assault and try not to let her ever take damage. Whichever you use, Atk +3 comes highly recommended for more firepower.

C-slot can be whatever. Special? I prefer Imbue myself, but most like Heavenly Light. Assist? I use Recover, but most go Rehabilitate. If you go with Assault over Absorb for her weapon, you may want to try Martyr for self-sustain.

Mupod

Martyr/Fury would be a fun combination for Genny. Although I can't see her being terribly useful in the arena due to her pretty dire speed stat.

Akuun

What's the standard build for Julia?
I'm not totally sure, but it looks like the standard A slot is Fury because she benefits from all of those stats.

Standard B slot seems to be a breaker skill of some sort to patch up whatever your team is weak against. I often see Julias with G Tomebreaker or Bowbreaker.

I'm planning Fury+G Tomebreaker for mine. I'll probably keep her default special, and I haven't decided which assist or C skill I want for her yet.

Kar L

leveling without sp or exp multipliers is the worst
tell me about it dude. I've been thinking the same thing since yesterday. Been grinding up Xander the whole time. 35 now after a couple stamina pots. I'm like why the hell didn't they leave the bonus XP on for a couple more days.

Sushen

I'm not totally sure, but it looks like the standard A slot is Fury because she benefits from all of those stats.

Standard B slot seems to be a breaker skill of some sort to patch up whatever your team is weak against. I often see Julias with G Tomebreaker or Bowbreaker.

I'm planning Fury+G Tomebreaker for mine. I'll probably keep her default special, and I haven't decided which assist or C skill I want for her yet.
Thanks. Certainly I don't have enough Hinatas. I'll trade many of my 5* for him. Haha

explodet

Felicia, Donnel, Draug, Hana and Barst - all 3*.

You know what's going to happen, right?
I'm going to go summon with 20 orbs and get this exact same lineup.

Mupod

Boosted Exp would've been nice for leveling this Barst, though.

Yeah, there is that. Barst is one of the few 'commons' I've never found. At least I had some advance notice about Draug and Donnel thanks to the datamine, so I already had them at 20.

I leveled Roy from 1 to 40 yesterday because I needed his ass for Arena. But he still needs SP so more XP wouldn't have helped, really.

Akuun

Damn. Maybe the scales will be tipped more strongly if the multiplier kicked in after work/school hours.

I better save some flags to burn for then.

Decided to put just a bit more effort into the Arena and tried a different team. That's actually an all time high score for me. Funny how Boey was able to actually kill a few units. I'm tempted to try again...

Mupod

I wonder if this means Tharja will pull ahead one more time allowing for another 3x. I'll save 400 flags just in case.

Akuun

Yeah, I've been burning my flags to try to avoid that. I'm gonna burn down to about 400, then wait until the last hour or two in the hopes that another 3x will show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom