• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First-person Superhero Sim Megaton Rainfall Flies to PS4 & PSVR September 26

Kurdel

Banned
That’s why you have to use your abilities carefully! If you don’t, your position on the leaderboards (based on time and human casualties (less is better)) will suffer.

There does sound like there is a mission structure, I hope I can just chill in the open world.

Wow, so it's free froam? I assume you'll control it with a DS4 then.

Yes, it is a regular PS4 game aswell.

This sounds like the perfect Superman game, since the danger is how many causalities and how much environmental damage you cause with your powers, versus giving you a health bar or something like that

Kurdel

Banned
Superhot, Fantastic Contraption and this all had short announcement to release cycles.

PSVR has been getting way more support than I expected.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Don't capitalize every word in thread titles, it makes it really difficult to tell what's part of the game titles and not.

I'm guessing it's:

"First-person superhero sim Megaton Rainfall flies to PS4 & PSVR September 26"

See how much easier that is to parse.

vermadas

Don't capitalize every word in thread titles, it makes it really difficult to tell what's part of the game titles and not.

I'm guessing it's:

"First-person superhero sim Megaton Rainfall flies to PS4 & PSVR September 26"

See how much easier that is to parse.

You're asking too much. It's so much easier to just copy/paste the title title from the PSBlog.

Danneee

I kind of regret selling my PSVR now but it was just such a hassle setting up every time and also got me all sorts of problems with black screens and my tv not recognizing the PS4 powering on.
I'll buy this in a heartbeat and just play it regularly as it looks awesome as hell.

It's got some nice visuals and flying around seems fun, but the actual gameplay seems like it could get pretty dull. It's probably worth keeping an eye on it, though.

Holy shit. This looks incredible to me. Exactly the kind of innovation i feel we have been missing in games. Everything is a copy paste from older ideAs, glad to see something brand freaking new coming out

border

I can't believe this trailer hasn't gone crazy viral and set the whole internet a-hype.

This is the kind of indie that Sony needed at their E3 conference.

Getting a Matrix Reloaded vibe with the first person flying

fvIUP7.gif

Its late and I didn't eat all day and I read this as "First Person Superhero Shin Megami Rainfall"

Anyways this looks dope. Glad I dropped in.

jobrro

Been anticipating this for a while. Not sure if I'll play mostly in VR or not.

Any word on price? Did a search but couldn't find anything yet.

Top Bottom