• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First-person Superhero Sim Megaton Rainfall Flies to PS4 & PSVR September 26

JimiNutz

Banned
Fuck this looks cool.
Will have to wait until I have PSVR to play this though and do it justice. C'mon that PSVR price drop!

CamHostage

RealisticPlayfulGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

The Power of The Cloud...

Malyse

I'm more impressed that someone finally figured out how to make the Superman work as a game concept than anything else.

Looks great doe.

spad3

Whats with you guys with dusting off the PSVR?

Haven't touched it since I got bored with Job Simulator and RIGS which was a launch title. Picked up Thumper for it during a sale but not motivated to try it. This game actually looks amazing and will definitely get me back in there.

OldHand

Neo Member
One week til launch... anyone seen any more previews or impressions? I've done a quick google and there's not much out there...

Being able to fly around a whole planet is really cool, the scale should be awesome in VR. I've been looking forward to this for a while now, really hope it delivers.

Gameplay, I posted this in the PSVR thread already. Not sure if this is PSVR gameplay or not, the head movement makes me think it is. Anyways I am hella hyped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0wb83HzTpY
Awesome video, even if the super fast flying backwards off earth clip was used several times, almost to an annoying level. I've never done VR, but some friends do Monday VR streaming on twitch, and this is going to pop my VR cherry. I'm beyond excited for it. Already got my barf bucket lined up and err'thang

CamHostage

Kurdel

Banned
Just finished this, played it in non VR.

It was pretty cool! Looking forward to collecting the rest of the Xenocubes and trying to blow the earth up!

Top Bottom