• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First White House petition demands Trump release tax returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morts

I think he should definitely release his taxes, but if there's an investigation happening already wouldn't the FBI have already looked at them?

Xe4

Banned
Signed both. Call your congressmen too, people. Don't ever give up.

Anybody else feel nervous while signing?

Feels like I just signed up for a watch list.
Highly doubtful. Trump just doesn't care at all. This Wil prompt a message from his lawyer and not much else. Still worth doing, however. The harder you fight the administration, the less they will be able to fuck you.

Syncytia

Signed both. Call your congressmen too, people. Don't ever give up.

Highly doubtful. Trump just doesn't care at all. This Wil prompt a message from his lawyer and not much else. Still worth doing, however. The harder you fight the administration, the less they will be able to fuck you.

Yeah make them at least address it and it will stay out there. Even enough signatures with no response should elicit some pressure on them. I would hope.

Dyle

Signed, although part of me has to imagine that Trump immediately shuts down this program once this petition hits its goal

Amory

He is going through a routine 4.5 year audit, which may or may not need to be extended to 8 years depending on how crazy they want to go. He will obviously release his taxes once the audit is concluded.

I'm not sure why this is so hard for you all to understand.

Ithil

I don't get it, he can't do this. He's still being audited from like three years ago.

This might be sarcasm. If it isn't, an audit does not stop him releasing his tax returns, and never did. The only reason he didn't release them was because he didn't want to.

el jacko

The moment this website has a visible effect, Trump is gonna have it taken down. Sad!

Whatever, signed. Come at me, bro!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
C2pI_ICWQAUFSEP.jpg:large

lol

I got that too, said the same message 3 times, but the page said they were able to verify my signature, so now im not even sure if my signature was even added.

mr_nexus

Banned
I'm not American but I signed. If the rest of the world has to put up with this asshole we are not going to make it easy on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom