• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida/South Carolina Primary Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
APF is set in his convictions, but I honestly don't personally have a problem with him - this forum is a tad bit one dimensional when it comes to political viewpoints, APF and people like him are much needed for interesting political conversation i think :p

That said, the insulting gotta stop!

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Too bad to see APF gone. He's always entertaining. Maybe someday we'll find out where his Obama hate comes from. It seems like it stems from Hillary love. Hmm

I agree though, name calling shouldn't have a place on this forum.

Tom_Cody

Amir0x said:
APF is set in his convictions, but I honestly don't personally have a problem with him - this forum is a tad bit one dimensional when it comes to political viewpoints, APF and people like him are much needed for interesting political conversation i think :p

That said, the insulting gotta stop!

As a Republican, I agree that the forum can get one dimensional in its political viewpoints, but APF is simply a troll and his nonsense does nothing to push discussions forward.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Gattsu25 said:
I'm just annoyed that FL has closed primaries. I'm a registered Rep. but have only voted Dem. I've never voted in a primary before so BAH FUCKING HUMBUG
You vote Democrat, you've never participated in a Republican primary, but you're a registered Republican? Why...?

GhaleonEB

Amir0x said:
Just so it doesn't seem one sided, I banned the guy who called APF an idiot too.
Historically, my ignore list has been a pretty good indicator of who is going to get banned; at one point over half of it was. I had both those guys on Ignore.

A regular Nostradamus is me.

Tom_Cody

Romney is up in the latest average polling data. The standings are now well within the margin of error for the top three slots. It is worth noting that Fred is still included in most of the polls:

Code:
McCain:    22.6
Romney:    22.2
Giuliani:  19.0
Huckabee:  14.4
Thompson:  07.3
[SPOILER]Paul:      05.4[/SPOILER]
source

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rominee. Book it. Romney is the nominee. I just dunno about McCain. Maybe it depends on when Huckabee drops.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Seems like the most appropriate thread:

Michelle Obama also stepped up for her husband in a mailer Thursday, saying while they expected Bill Clinton to have a visible presence in the campaign, "What we didn't expect, at least not from our fellow Democrats, are the win-at-all-costs tactics we've seen recently. We didn't expect misleading accusations that willfully distort Barack's record."

"Barack Obama isn't relying on a former president of the United States to campaign for him. He's relying on us -- you, me, and hundreds of thousands of people like us who are giving whatever they can afford to support this movement," she said in asking for donations to the campaign.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/24/race.sc/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom