• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The South Carolina Primary & Nevada Caucuses |Feb 20, 23, 27| Continuing The Calm

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

single-nevada.jpg

south-carolina-state-seal.jpg

February 20
Republican South Carolina Primary
Democratic Nevada Caucuses

Feb 20 Results
Hillary 53
Bernie 47

Delegates 22-16

Trump 33
Rubio 22
Cruz 22

Delegates-
Trump 50

*February 23
Republican Nevada Caucuses

Feb 23 Results

Trump 46
Rubio 23
Cruz 21

Delegates
Trump 14
Rubio 7
Cruz 6
*February 27
Democratic South Carolina Primary

Feb 27 Results

Hillary 74
Bernie 26

Delegates
Hillary 43
Bernie 14

Previous Results

NV
Hillary 50
Obama 45

Romney 51
Paul 13
McCain 12

SC
Obama 55
Hillary 26
Edwards 17

McCain 33
Huckabee 29
Thompson 15

flamingtext_com_MjA1NTE3MjU2ODUy.png

Heroes

635717407773244363-hillary-clinton.jpg

Imagen-Firma-Yuna.png~c200
tidus-62.jpg

Yuna
Hillary Clinton
"An apprentice Summoner who sets off to follow in her father's/mentor's, High Summoner Obama's, footsteps to continue The Calm in the land of The United States. Her pilgrimage will take to her all 50 states where she is campaign and pray to the delegates in order to acquire her strength and bring her closer to the final battle with the GOP Presidential Nominee. It is often debated if she or Bernie is the real hero of this story.

Tidus
Bernie Sanders
"An enthusiastic young seeker of the White House. While oblivious to the true inner workings of the every day working of a High Summoner (President), is eager to learn and prove that he has what it takes to be a Guardian of the United States. It is often argued whether he or Hillary is the true main character of the 2016 Election Cycle."

Villains

pic_related_102113_SM_John-Kasich-Is-Wrong-About-Reagan.jpg
RUBIO-200x200.jpg
main-thumb-t-28717-200-iatmcfchjclstmbvpregvdpyvslnzpzx.jpeg
cruz.jpg
Carson-eyes-200x200.jpg
635741584416140859-jeb-bush.jpg

seymour3.jpg
star_ocean_4___lymle_by_okokokoko.jpg
latest

Chocobo Eater
John Kasich
"Can sometimes be considered a threat, but most tend to ignore its assult in favor of just moving on."

Oblitzerator
Marco Rubio
"A mechanic fiend constructed to challenge Yuna and Tidus on their pilgrimage to the White House. Sometimes when challenged, it counter attacks with a barrage of one-liners about how High Summoner Brasca knew exactly what he was doing. Can be dealt with easily with the trigger command: You used to support immigration."

Sin
Donald Trump
"A gargantuan personality with a whale-like appearance. It is said he is a punishment for America's hubris and obsession with theatrics. Ejects a toxin that renders his opponents invalid and forgetful. Can only be defeated by a powerful Summoner with the love of the people."

Seymour
Ted Cruz
"An aspiring young half-Canadian/half-Cuban who hails from the land of Texas. Wants nothing more than to hold power over America, using any sinister means necessary. Holder over the powerful summon Government Shutdown, which he has used to wreak havoc."

Lynie
Ben Carson
"Sleepy time, 'kay?" Moving on!

Spherimorph
Jeb Bush
"A gelatinous blob fiend found at every primary. A nondescript fiend that changes its weaknesses based on various political attacks. Begins by being weak on foreign policy before switching between weaknesses of lack of enthusiasm, the ability get any delegates, and the inability to generate claps.

Machina

Banned
Bernie and Hillary neck and neck in national polling, Trump smashing the Republican race......It's literally all happening folks.

danm999

When I looked at Hillary and Bernie and saw the theme I thought I would be disappointed if Trump wasn't Sin.

Good job.

dramatis

Been searching for this thread, and it's on the second page of OT! Guess nobody is awake yet.

Good job on the thread, NeoXChaos.

My prediction:

Trump will win SC but come 2nd in Nevada.

South Carolina is an open primary while the Nevada caucus is for registered republicans only. I think the process of a caucus itself will put off voters and restricting it to registered Republicans will exclude an element of his support.

As I understand it, the doors for the Nevada caucus close around 12:00 PM (pacific time), so we should expect results to start trickling in a half hour to an hour after that. Reid has a ton of stock riding on this going smoothly so I hope he's well prepared.

South Carolina will have results as soon as the polls close at 7PM (eastern).

RPGCrazied

And no way I can watch TV today. The level of Trump pandering on TV will be astronomical today. I guess I'll play video games until later tonight to get results.

My favorite thing ever is watching live news when the polls close and you wait for a projection of the winner. I don't know why I get such a rush out of it... the music playing in the background, the anticipation, the on-screen tracking... sometimes it happens right away, sometimes it takes a bit. Love it!

My favorite thing ever is watching live news when the polls close and you wait for a projection of the winner. I don't know why I get such a rush out of it... the music playing in the background, the anticipation, the on-screen tracking... sometimes it happens right away, sometimes it takes a bit. Love it!
Watch MSNBC for maximum effect. They have the best, most luxurious, most beautiful music.

http://youtu.be/47KIyoQLtXA

RoKKeR

*KEY RACE ALERT*

I love it too. Excited for today!

Breakbeat

Banned
Trump's lead in SC has fallen dramatically. Think he has what it takes to pull it off?

I want that orangutan in a suit to go as far as he possibly can shy of the impossible task of winning the general. Music to my liberal ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom