• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football/Soccer/Fútbol/Fussball Thread 2011/2012 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

PaulLFC said:
OK I'll hold the presses on the OT2, time for witty saying submissions: go! Like the City one :D

Even Arsenal's groundskeeper left for Real Madrid.

(god i laughed too hard at that yesterday)

Baconsarnie said:
Has been head of the Academy since 1996.
Interesting. He's just said on Irish tele that City only began to show an interest in Nasri when it seemed he could be on his way to MUFC. I also remember that when City were still chasing Sanchez, a few journos were saying that people at City were saying Nasri was no more than a "third or fourth" choice. Of course this is all speculation. I hope it's true, when you conduct transfers in as brash a way as that...it can very easily not work out!

K1LLER7

just seen the joey barton holding talks with qpr story.

why wouldn't a top team want "the best midfielder in england?"
expecting an arsenal hijack

elseanio

PaulLFC said:
OK I'll hold the presses on the OT2, time for witty saying submissions: go! Like the City one :D

Ha, the City one wont be beat. If you give me a couple mins I will finally fix the Getafe/Espanyol logos being the wrong way around..

Bumhead

Banned
Quick question for any Liverpool fans, but what is the preferred outcome from the opening of the Hillsborough files? What exactly does the "justice" entail?

K1LLER7 said:
just seen the joey barton holding talks with qpr story.

why wouldn't a top team want "the best midfielder in england?"
expecting an arsenal hijack
There would be total carnage if the next signing Wenger made was Barton. Total carnage.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Just checked the NBA thread to see if they were also discussing an OT2 and noticed they're talking about Liverpool and Arsenal, lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom