• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Fergie

Banned
Rather Powell stay at Wigan.

I'm just waiting on how Wood and Moyes will go about this window.

Has the William business died down?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba “The truth is I really struggled to settle in England. The first six months of learning English was hellish, as if you don’t know the language then the British aren’t very helpful..."

church+lady+faint.gif

Recalling Henriquez seems kinda pointless unless you sell Chicharito and then, do you really think Henriquez will offer more than Chicha at this point? Powell could be handy to have around I guess.

To United fans in general (Not Kharma as he meant for next season):

I don't think Gohan is ready as well. He needs the full season in Spain to further develop.

Powell is another guy that needs to develop some more. He hasn't played in midfield at all for Wigan. At first he was the striker, then had a couple of games behind the striker, and now he's back up top. He originally played behind the striker and Fergie bought him to convert him. Even in the reserves he played a couple of games as a striker before getting injured in March. How has his loan shown us he's ready to be a good midfielder in the PL when he's never played there in his career?

Meier

There we go. Hopefully medical tomorrow.

He is a great player -- based on his FPL price, I may look to snag him almost right away if it isn't terribly inflated. A little jealous since it's been ages since City signed an exciting player in January.

Feorax

He is a great player -- based on his FPL price, I may look to snag him almost right away if it isn't terribly inflated. A little jealous since it's been ages since City signed an exciting player in January.

We have a much better record in January than we do in the summer of late.

It's bizzare. Maybe we just thrive on the batchit craziness of only having 1 month to get deals done.

kharma45

To United fans in general (Not Kharma as he meant for next season):

I don't think Gohan is ready as well. He needs the full season in Spain to further develop.

Powell is another guy that needs to develop some more. He hasn't played in midfield at all for Wigan. At first he was the striker, then had a couple of games behind the striker, and now he's back up top. He originally played behind the striker and Fergie bought him to convert him. Even in the reserves he played a couple of games as a striker before getting injured in March. How has his loan shown us he's ready to be a good midfielder in the PL when he's never played there in his career?

I keep forgetting how young Henriquez is. In my head he's almost 21/22 rather than 19. He seems to have done reasonably well so far in Spain in the reports I've read about him.

You do make a good point about Powell and him not actually having much time in midfield if any at all.

pulga

Banned
Looks like we trashed timerdas life long team once again, even with the subs and them playing at full strength looooooool

Dat Morata (assist) and Jese (goal)

Jese.gif

HNNNNGGG

sheeeeit.

we wiiubros now.

What games you get?

Gots SM3DW, Monster Hunter (part of the bundle) and just bought Splinter Cell and ZombieU since they've a nice discount on the eShop. Add me baby: 7pulga

L1NETT

PL clubs interested in Wells, nothing firm yet according to Lawn

Firm bids from Championship clubs it sounds like.

Sunderland rumoured Hixxy baby.

More clubs pushes the price up; good good.

Get replacements lined up, let's fucking do this.

Meier

Anyone interested in buying my FM key for $20? It is now region free but you need a VPN set to Brazil to activate it once. I would prefer to not go that route personally.

Top Bottom