• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Walshy

I don't think we will be able to get an upgrade this January. I strongly doubt we will sign any of those players that we are linked with.
Well in my opinion we shouldn't bother getting stop gaps like Diame who don't improve our team or squad.

It's been reported before the window we've had contact with Fernando's agent. He has six months left on his contract, if we get any midfielder it will be him I think.

Zabojnik

Zab pls tell conte to ignore serie a next season

jbzcH0F5U6uMjI.png

FootballFan

I liked and agreed with your post yesterday about it, didn't get around to quoting it.

Conte pls. You can win the league with Vidal + 10 juve b players. Struggling in that cl group is just not good enough.

Rafa is constantly at 50%, Milan wont be fixed for another 2 seasons, lol Roma, inter is the team id say will be tough/biggest improvement. Just focus more on Cl.pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I liked and agreed with your post yesterday about it, didn't get around to quoting it.

Conte pls. You can win the league with Vidal + 10 juve b players. Struggling in that cl group is just not good enough.

Rafa is constantly at 50%, Milan wont be fixed for another 2 seasons, lol Roma, inter is the team id say will be tough/biggest improvement. Just focus more on Cl.pls.

keep your brilliant Juve insight to yourself

thank you

Rafa is stuck at 75% now.
KuGsj.gif

Zabojnik

Drawing with Woodenhaven away and with Galatasaray at home is frankly inexcusable. We had such a shitty September / October this year. I'm pretty sure something went slightly wrong with our condition training. Either that or Conte and his team thought "eh, we'll manage somehow in the CL group". Some of our key players had a lazy start as well, coming from winning the second consecuitve scudetto and Supercup.

It's going out like fucking idiots that hurts, not the going out per se. I accept that there are better squads out there, but Gala isn't one of them.

GHG

unless a miracle happens and pool sells suarez in january (yeah right lol), not happening

we only have two strikers atm, morata and benz

If you offer then enough money they'll sell. Do it.

Is lavezzi actually for sale or is that paper bullshit?

Fergie

Banned
Cavani is playing pretty crap in this match. Was on a break so understandable.

RM youngsters look impressive.

PSG are getting loads of chances but it's still 0-1.

operon

Day 5, BT yet to fix the broadband in my area. Bastards.

Doing revision, listening to music so here's my AOTYs:
Chrvches
Lorde
Arcade Fire
QOTSA
Biffy Clyro (because they were v good live)

Also started listening to Lana Del Rey. Enjoying it, after engaging in the gaf negativity pile-upon when she first appeared.

Isn't he about 9?

did you ring, best way is to get on to community.bt.com and make an account their the support people are in Belfast and will sort you out quick enough

Top Bottom