• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has Cerci ever played behind a striker?

Do you think your PSG boys could handle Spain?

I hope Verratti starts that game. Everyone knows what Pirlo can do and he has played them enough times recently. I really want to see what the youngster can do against the best in the world.

Edit: as for your second fix, that isn't a bad call. Balotelli has constantly shown he cant play with anyone around him.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

So fucking good. After I got all the achievements I went ahead and bought Freedom Cry. I NEVER BUY DLC. Such an addictive game.

How easy is it to redo the main missions with sub-objectives? Thinking of Platinuming it if the multiplayer isn't too much of a grind

Fry

BeG9OZHIEAAB-KL.jpg

Well... yeah.

Bit harsh on Hendo that.

:lol

what does this mean?

edit: oh, got it.

Carbonox

How easy is it to redo the main missions with sub-objectives? Thinking of Platinuming it if the multiplayer isn't too much of a grind

Sub-objectives are easy.

The problematic trophy is getting to level 55 in multiplayer. That one takes forever and the best way by far to do it is in Wolfpack mode on your own. Even still, takes a long ass time to grind to 55.

Jack cw

He is? Where would he going? Barca would be okay for him I guess, can see him not working for lots of clubs. He's just so slow in everything.
Well neither Bayern or Kroos are actually in for talks to extend the contract. So its only logical to asume that he'll leave this or next summer, if nothing happens.

Elchele

Insert pic of Toni here

Thankfully he got injured so we managed to win all of our finals!

Well neither Bayern or Kroos are actually in for talks to extend the contract. So its only logical to asume that he'll leave this or next summer, if nothing happens.

:lol he's just playing hard ass because he wants more money. He has all the calls, because he's the most important player in Guardiola's system.

Timurid

Has Cerci ever played behind a striker?

Do you think your PSG boys could handle Spain?

I hope Verratti starts that game. Everyone knows what Pirlo can do and he has played them enough times recently. I really want to see what the youngster can do against the best in the world.

Edit: as for your second fix, that isn't a bad call. Balotelli has constantly shown he cant play with anyone around him.
Nope, but i think he can do better job than monto and marchisio there.

Verratti and Motta can handle everyone in the world cup. Just gotta hope Motta doesnt get injured.

Immobile grew leaps and bounds this year. HE scored like 5 goals last year with genoa or something like that. Now he scored 9 goals and is tied in 5th place for top 10 goalscorers with Cerci. He deserves a spot at the world cup this year. IF he doesnt get called and Giac gets called instead. I'll curse the heavens.

Sub-objectives are easy.

The problematic trophy is getting to level 55 in multiplayer. That one takes forever and the best way by far to do it is in Wolfpack mode on your own. Even still, takes a long ass time to grind to 55.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That's what I feared, guess I could do everything and then just play one match a day or something and get there by 2016 :p

L1NETT

May be late but Sky journo saying Morrison ready to go on strike to force a move from West Ham

He must be really unhappy, or is just a massive knob.

jesalr

Sherwood's stats aren't bad so far. Obviously we haven't beaten anybody that good but at least we are scoring goals. Under AVB things had become so turgid it was painful.

Sherwood's first game was the first time we've beaten a team in the top 9. Before that we had played 7 of the other 8, lost 4, drew 3, conceded 16, and only scored 3.

Jack cw

:lol he's just playing hard ass because he wants more money. He has all the calls, because he's the most important player in Guardiola's system.

Exactly, and thats why hes in the same position as Gündogan, minus the injury. If Bayern doesnt pay him that much (I think he's looking into Lahm, Ribery and Schweinsteiger territories) and doesnt guarantee him a position in the starting 11, I think its difficult to hold him. I know he'll stay but any other team could offer him something now, to set Bayern under pressure.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy-Spain Is defo happening on March 5th. Seeing as Prandelli doesn't really want this friendly it will be interesting to see who he plays.

I would love to see
----------------Buffon-------------
-Barzagli-Bon-Chiellini
--------Motta----Verratti-----------
-------------Marchisio--------------
Florenzi-----Balotelli------Berardi/Insigne

Edit: I know people say Marchisio can't play there, but Montolivo's name scares me

1- PLEASE don't insult Berardi with a / next to his name. He's a definite starter
2-He's a left footed right winger!

Future XI:

--------------------Balotelli------------
Insigne/Florenzi------SES (if he's alive)-------Berardi
-------------Marrone----Verratti---------
De Sciglio (is he gud here?)---Daniele Rugani----[don't know]------Donati
---------------------Leali-----------------

WC2018: Out of the group stages confirmed.

Elchele

Exactly, and thats why hes in the same position as Gündogan, minus the injury. If Bayern doesnt pay him that much (I think he's looking into Lahm, Ribery and Schweinsteiger territories) and doesnt guarantee him a position in the starting 11, I think its difficult to hold him. I know he'll stay but any other team could offer him something now, to set Bayern under pressure.

He's very 'installed' in Munich, with a kid and everything. I don't think he wants to move, specially being a starter and playing in the best club in the world. Pep rates him more than Schweinsteiger or other midfielders, and he is finally playing in his natural position: #8

The only other club where he could play in that position is Barcelona. He's pretty much the best replacement for Xavi without a doubt. But would Kroos go thru the trouble of learning a new language, moving his family and fight his way for the starting position in a new club and country? Doubt it.

He will sign his contract soon enough, obviously he will get a huge pay rise. He has always been kind of a cunt, so it doesn't surprises me.

Carbonox

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That's what I feared, guess I could do everything and then just play one match a day or something and get there by 2016 :p

You can complete a whole round of Wolfpack in around 12 minutes if you've mastered it. For quite a few levels you can level up one per round. By the time you get to the 30's, 40's and above it will never take more than 3 games to level up once. Even one game still per level if you get all the little challenges in a game too.

It's more tedious and annoying than anything. You need to learn Wolfpack and get it good to really profit from the exp though. Extra challenges within grant you exp too.

Rad-

PSG Gaf, I noticed Moura hasn't played much for you. Has he been injured a lot or just disappointing when given the chance?

kharma45

F1GAF, Ecclestone's stepped down. Bribery charges.

YESSSSS FUCK OFF YOU OLD CUNT

Such a shame he wasted his talent at Man United.

A friend once told me he would be better than Fabregas.
He was a Man United fan.

He could've been. It's easy to laugh now at the fat injury prone fella but he really was that highly rated.

To quote from an ESPN article 'Somewhere in a parallel universe, there is a fully-fit midfield three of him, Owen Hargreaves and Michael Carrick that is the envy of Europe.'

pulga

Banned
Bingo. It's like they actively trying to keep people from going to the stadium. 'La tessera del tifoso' is a complete disaster.

It really fucking is. Ordered mine in October, still haven't received it.

On the other hand, I got Madrid's one (shipped from Spain!) in two weeks.

Italy

1- PLEASE don't insult Berardi with a / next to his name. He's a definite starter

Future XI:

Insigne/Florenzi------SES (if he's alive)-------Berardi
-------------Marrone----Verratti---------
---------------------Leali-----------------

Haha, Florenzi is a more experienced right winger and more likely to start against Spain, thus I put him there. lol.

De Sciglio is great there and has a great partnership with El Shaz , who will kick out Insigne and florenzi on that side. Mastour will be ready to play as the number 10 come 2018.
I don't think i have ever wanted to see someone play this badly. The kid could be Totti God-like.

edit: my knowledge of young Italian defenders is shocking these days.

Zabojnik

Whenever I hear somebody talk about 'internet of things' I feel the urge to punch them in the balls/vagina. Whoever came up with this expression/concepet/whatever needs to be shot.

Salvadora

He could've been. It's easy to laugh now at the fat injury prone fella but he really was that highly rated.

To quote from an ESPN article 'Somewhere in a parallel universe, there is a fully-fit midfield three of him, Owen Hargreaves and Michael Carrick that is the envy of Europe.'

The Guardian had a quote from SAF's brother telling him that Anderson was better than Rooney.

Future XI:

SES/Florenzi------Insigne-------Berardi
-------------Jorginho----Verratti---------
---------------------Perin-----------------

I'd have Insigne behind Balotelli and move Stephan out wide. Jorginho instead of Marrone. I think Perin has the most potential to succeed Buffon as Italy's NO 1. Apparantly Rugani is doing well at Empoli, what's your opinion of him Yurt?

Gambit

I am preparing a birthday present for my friend's 30th.

For it, I have put together a CD of videogame songs from 1984-2014 with one song a year.

(I can't post this on the gaming side, as he is on gaf)

Good idea?

Zabojnik

I'd have Insigne behind Balotelli and move Stephan out wide. Jorginho instead of Marrone. I think Perin has the most potential to succeed Buffon as Italy's NO 1. Apparantly Rugani is doing well at Empoli, what's your opinion of him Yurt?

Hearing really good things about him. Has he started playing with Italy's U-21 yet?

Just another promising Marry & Parry player. Hope he turns out great and joins us soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom