• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

and of course Bayern won't have none of it and has raped the corpses of the good ones and poached their talent

Despicable

yes, signing 2 players from Dortmund has ruined the league. Would've been much different if they left for joke club RM.
This is Dortmund with Lewa+Gotze vs. Bayern:

ib0fTsYhqMbiM7.png

pls, stop this bull shit and come with something good.

two team wanker

yes, signing 2 players from Dortmund has ruined the league. Would've been much different if they left for joke club RM.

ib0fTsYhqMbiM7.png

Everyone knows that Kagawa leaving Dortmund ruined the league. Everyone else is just a bunch of scrubs.

Hearing really good things about him. Has he started playing with Italy's U-21 yet?

Just another promising Marry & Parry player. Hope he turns out great and joins us soon.

He has. I hope he comes good, Italy are stacked in attack for the future but in defense it's hard to say.

pulga

Banned

two team wanker

that's the corpse

and your cowardly vulture team has extinguished any inkling of hope BVB ever had of rising back up

how can you seriously pretend Bayern hasn't ruined Dortmund?

L1NETT

I am preparing a birthday present for my friend's 30th.

For it, I have put together a CD of videogame songs from 1984-2014 with one song a year.

(I can't post this on the gaming side, as he is on gaf)

Good idea?

Sounds awesome.

Although the Wild West Music from Timesplitters 2 is needed. Best music evarrrrrrrr

that's the corpse

and your cowardly vulture team has extinguished any inkling of hope BVB ever had of rising back up

because the German league has always been a feeder league for BM. Everyone secretly supports BM, but the whole country comes up with a rues about them liking different club. They develop players and then give them away to BM so that they can go off and do well in Europe.

kharma45

The Guardian had a quote from SAF's brother telling him that Anderson was better than Rooney.

Yep, was to be the next Ronaldinho. Sure he won the Golden Boy in 2008 (other Golden Boy winners includes Lionel Messi, Cesc Fabregas and Sergio Aguero) and their advantage was that they got to play in the positions that made them great whereas Anderson was converted into a CM. He did show glimpses of promise there where he had games in which he dominated Fabregas and Gerrard but injuries and his lack of application in training has led to him becoming the butt of many jokes.

It'll be interesting to see how he fairs in Italy if he can stay fit and play. He did say after winning the Golden Boy:

“I am thinking about playing in Italy. Italian football is the best in the world and the most intelligent. Every player wants to play in Serie A, because Italians are the masters of football. I really like Inter. I have always liked them from when Ronaldo played there. Moratti has always assembled great teams and Inter can win anything with the players they have. I will not hide myself and in future I would love to play for Mourinho at Inter. My dream is to be coached by Mourinho.”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the best looking donkey
I'd have Insigne behind Balotelli and move Stephan out wide. Jorginho instead of Marrone. I think Perin has the most potential to succeed Buffon as Italy's NO 1. Apparantly Rugani is doing well at Empoli, what's your opinion of him Yurt?

Yeah, that could work!
can we at least bring Marrone to the WC? :(

I don't know much about Rugani tbh, Zabo is the expert on him.
3AQmK.gif

Elchele

that's the corpse

Do you even read? Dortmund with Gotze and Lewa couldn't compete with this Bayern. We're just ahead of everyone else.

In what way has Bayern ruined Dortmund?

By signing Lewa? He was leaving to any other top club anyway.

By signing Gotze? Sure, he most likely would have stayed longer in Dortmund, but losing him is not different from losing Kagawa to Manchester United. Kagawa was much more important than Gotze in Dortmund

Dortmund will continue to sign players to replace the departing ones, with luck they will get rid of release clauses. But players will continue to leave eventually because of salary cap.

Even I wouldn't say that.

Götze never really filled Kagawa's role and our last CL run was amazing because Lewy scored 4 goals against Madrid and Gündogan was beasting. Götze played a part in this but I'd say we wouldn't have been that much worse off with Aubameyang/Micky. Losing Götze was a huge blow but mostly from a "what a player he could have become" and "fuck we lost him to Bayern" point, not from our team's strength point.

Lewandowski, well, we'll see about that, could fuck us a lot if the replacement sucks. But to be honest, if it wasn't Bayern, he would have gone to Real/United/Chelsea/whatever.

Barzul

Götze never really filled Kagawa's role and our last CL run was amazing because Lewy scored 4 goals against Madrid and Gündogan was beasting. Götze played a part in this but I'd say we wouldn't have been that much worse off with Aubameyang/Micky. Losing Götze was a huge blow but mostly from a "what a player he could have become" and "fuck we lost him to Bayern" point, not from our team's strength point.

Lewandowski, well, we'll see about that, could fuck us a lot if the replacement sucks. But to be honest, if it wasn't Bayern, he would have gone to Real/United/Chelsea/whatever.

Who are you guys looking to sign as a Lewa replacement? Any strong links?

pulga

Banned
Do you even read? Dortmund with Gotze and Lewa couldn't compete with this Bayern. We're just ahead of everyone else.

In what way has Bayern ruined Dortmund?

By signing Lewa? He was leaving to any other top club anyway.

Any other top club would've been preferred to strengthening up the already monopolistic big dog of the Bundeslolga. Why even compete anymore? Just give the dinner plate you call a trophy to Bayern every year, because even if they don't win it, they'll make sure to strip your team bare of any chances you had of becoming a second power in the league.

you people have even broken milch, he's a shadow of his former self. He's become a Bayern lapdog

I weep for BVB

Well, we could compete in direct duels, the matches last season were just as tight as the ones in 11/12, only Robben didn't suck this time and we were a bit unlucky (for example, Dante had to be sent off in the CL final).

It's just that over a season, it's pretty much impossible with Bayern's squad.

Elchele

pulga no seas tan pendejo.

Well, we could compete in direct duels, the matches last season were just as tight as the ones in 11/12, only Robben didn't suck this time and we were a bit unlucky (for example, Dante had to be sent off in the CL final).

It's just that over a season, it's pretty much impossible with Bayern's squad.

Of course, I'm talking about league. Specially Guardiola's Bayern is easily beatable on direct matches if we face strong opposition.

Zabojnik

I don't know much about Rugani tbh, Zabo is the expert on him.
3AQmK.gif

Yeah, no. :p It's just that I'm constantly hearing great things about him, which is surprising. Defenders that young often go through spells of sheer brilliance and then disapper all of a sudden.

Or turn out to be a bit shit, like Ranocchia. He might still come good though, he was great with Bonucci at Bari.

Dibbz

I mentioned how hot Giroud was at a party once, and I'm fairly sure the girl I was talking to thinks I'm gay
mais pour Giroud, tout est possible!

Chats to girl.

Hey i know this really hot looking footballer.

Good job on your self cockblocking goals of 2014.

Who can blame you though. Giroud is magnificent lol.

Elchele

Any other top club would've been preferred to strengthening up the already monopolistic big dog of the Bundeslolga. Why even compete anymore? Just give the dinner plate you call a trophy to Bayern every year, because even if they don't win it, they'll make sure to strip your team bare of any chances you had of becoming a second power in the league.

You talk like Bayern has become this good because of signing Dortmund players. And yet we had our most successful season without a single Dortmund player in our squad. Where's your logic.

And transfers, like it is any different in other leagues?

Juve: Buffon, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Simone Pepe, Vucinic, De Ceglie, Peluso, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Quagliarella, Isla, Lichtsteiner, Asamoah
Real Madrid: illarashit, Ramos, Diego López, Isco

The only difference is Real Madrid prefers to buy stars from other leagues and splash big money, because usually those players have more marketing potential.

Bayern prefers to buy from Bundesliga because the players know German already, are used to the culture and weather, and are proven in the league. And prices aren't inflated

Take a look:

ibzALRnCSjhZif.jpg

Yurt posted it a while ago. Bayern team core is homegrown, unlike most "top clubs". That's how success is built

Meier

Faour just scored again at the death and City won their youth game 4-3. This kid is absolutely special. Can't wait to show the gif of the chip he scored today. They called him the new Zlatan since he's from Malmo as well and he certainly looks like he's on the path.

Feorax

Adrian Durham seems upset that Pochettino didn't stick to his word and quit. He was never going to quit. Empty threat.

Says a lot that he'd rather see the club implode than have a man change his mind over several months and do the right thing, even if just in the short term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom