• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
it's a shame hart is city's goalkeeper. the cunt is so strong with that one that it's enough to overwhelm entire barca team's cuntness so you can't root for city.

dc89

Eurgh. Fuck sake, got to sort out this set piece defending.

Aguero's strength and turn then. HOW is he this good?! It defies everything.

simples

Banned
a league where the teams involved consistently spank the PL teams in Europe

besides the hormone abusing tax cheats how many champions league finals have those "teams" played in the last 10 years

░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▌▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀

It actually makes me physically shudder to think how unattractive we've become to big players in the space of 6 months.
I'm sure if we were willing to pay him £200k we could get him.

We'll be able to sign players. Obviously if we don't get in the CL it will be harder but we'll still be able to. But only if were willing to pay.

His release clause increases in the summer doesn't it. Don't expect us to be willing to meet it then.

We'll be able to sign players. Obviously if we don't get in the CL it will be harder but we'll still be able to. But only if were willing to pay.

His release clause increases in the summer doesn't it. Don't expect us to be willing to meet it then.

Yes it does. Feels like the ship has sailed on Koke and Gundogan already. Strike another two off the list. Some things never change.

MPW

Aaaaand yet another clean sheet

is...is this real life, GAF?

are we actually improving in defense?

no we haven't

we played the worst team in the league

madrid defenders still give the ball away way too much and suck at defending set pieces

pulga

Banned
besides the hormone abusing tax cheats how many champions league finals have those "teams" played in the last 10 years

ibvsaFTVvnaE79.gif

id offer a retort but since you're calling the frauds out ill let it slide

no we haven't

we played the worst team in the league

madrid defenders still give the ball away way too much and suck at defending set pieces

pls raul its like the third straight clean sheet

it must mean something

pls let me believe

Fuck Norwich, just lost my Figueroa fantasy points.

Good win for Arsenal, another champions in waiting performance.

Now it is time for Tottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kikarian

The problem boils down to the Glazers, who as everyone knows, don't want to be spending massive amounts with the debt still at a high.

We're going to have to resort to a 'wait and see' mentality in summer.

That Salzburg guy is a joke. Shoots a piss-poor penalty and then acts like "but but but that was Manuel Neuer, best keeper, blablabla" in the interview.

Why don't you suck his dick instead of actually trying to score, you muppet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ozil must really suck in bed.

Now it is time for Tottiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Totti is on the bench.

Yes it does. Feels like the ship has sailed on Koke and Gundogan already. Strike another two off the list. Some things never change.
Well we're in too late for these players. We should have been trying to sign them when we were at the top.

It's hilarious that now our team is crap, they're now willing to spend money, allegedly anyway. Believe it when I see it.

It will be much harder now because not only will other clubs pay more, they are more attractive on the football side of things too.

That said there is no excuse. There are more than enough players out there to go round and to improve the team.

The fuck is garcia doing no Totti starting.

There really is no point watching Roma unless God is playing.

edit:
OTotti is on the bench.

yeah, i just started a stream. At least it is good to see Destro starting. I hope he has a good run in and can be a number 9 for us at the world cup.

pulga

Banned

Figueroa?! <3 Good man!

jpeg

People back home are cumming over him being included :lol

dc89

Garcia has actually played well recently. Which is not something I say lightly because I don't really rate him.

But he's made some good tackles and generally put himself about and broke up play which is exactly what we need when we don't have Fernandinho in the side.

Fernan deserved his rest today.

Fergie

Banned
Arsenal do need to fix their 1st half performances most of the time. Better teams will punish.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Welbeck pls.

Well we're in too late for these players. We should have been trying to sign them when we were at the top.

It's hilarious that now our team is crap, they're now willing to spend money, allegedly anyway. Believe it when I see it.

It will be much harder now because not only will other clubs pay more, they are more attractive on the football side of things too.

That said there is no excuse. There are more than enough players out there to go round and to improve the team.

I have this nasty feeling that a lot of players will also turn us down on the basis of being reticent towards working under Moyes. Most foreign players won't have a clue who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom