• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell thought he was better than De God :lol

Hixx I think

wojciech-szczesny-007.jpg

Don't be silly

subtles

A combination of a lack of balance in the team, not enough protection against Villa's counter attacks and the team losing the ball every time they go forward.

The team has just been woeful.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Skrtel and Gerrard have been abysmal, just not reading the game properly. Letting people turn, judging high balls badly, awful touches. Liverpool will change the system I'm the second half but those two need to wake up or Villa will score again.

"I came out many times to say that I am against the Ballon D'Or because we are in a team sport. I would rather vote for the team of the year, the team who leaves a print in your mind. The team of the year last year was Bayern Munich because they won, in a convincing way, every single trophy that was winnable. That's why for me, in 2013, I keep more Bayern Munich in my mind than any individual player. The Ballon D'Or shows that it's only been voted on individual achievement, not on team achievement. If you consider the individual plus team achievement, it would have been Ribery."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Home win nailed on now. Poor from Villa not to get to HT with the clean sheet. Conceding goals in added time is criminal, they got suckered there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom