• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

When people ask me "Suarez or Aguero?" It's Aguero every day for me.

He has respect for the game. He's honest. He has a better attitude. He doesn't dive. Hell he doesn't even go down when he's fouled. He could have got a penalty today but he didn't, he just carried on.

Suarez is the opposite for me.

iq31pMLl7d6pz.gif

He has respect for the game. He's honest. He has a better attitude. He doesn't dive. Hell he doesn't even go down when he's fouled. He could have got a penalty today but he didn't, he just carried on.

I dont disagree with you about Aguero or Suarez, I read a stat about Suarez only have 4 goals against a certain number of teams in the top half or top 6 or whatever?

But Aguero has a nasty streak in him, as shown by that stupid "tackle" on Luiz in the Fa Cup when he tried to stick both boots up his arse.

Only second match I've seen this year with Suarez in it, but the guy just oozes slime, it's weird. He's like the anti-Messi in this casual obsever's mind.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Aguero cheated on his wife

Suarez only bites men on the pitch

Suen

aguero-luiz.gif

Pls.

edit: fucking Yenrot.

You forgot to mention Aguero plays for City

for all his cuntness Suarez is still the better player too

Linius

Suarez all day, every day.

Suarez <3

Draconian

Loving the bitterness.

It's hardly surprising that he feels that he has to go down in situations like that. He's been elbowed in the head and knee'd in the back of his legs in the first half and got fuck all.

Yes, Suarez is oppressed and never gets any decisions. smh

Lightning

Banned
The Suarez overreactions are ridiculous.

Torres, Walcott, Cazorla, Wilshere, Welbeck, Young, Nasri etc... would ALL would have gone down there.

Marc

Again, Suarez is so quick to jump down team mates throats when all he has done in this game is dive.

Really fucking annoys me, Sterling was well within his right to shoot there.

L1NETT

Agree on that point Lightning it's just that whoever on the back of those couple of rotten decisions against Pool said there is a bias against them always tend to forget exactly these type of moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom