• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

football thread 13/14 |ot12| last roll of the dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

DON-DRAPER-PUKES.gif

THIS IS FOOTBALL NOW

loool I love how you always post Mad Men GIFs. Especially since you haven't seen it/don't like it.

dc89

Again, Suarez is so quick to jump down team mates throats when all he has done in this game is dive.

Really fucking annoys me, Sterling was well within his right to shoot there.

He's the ultimate cunt. Yeah he's good, but he is a real cunt. There is no debate.

Lightning

Banned
Agree on that point Lightning it's just that whoever on the back of those couple of rotten decisions against Pool said there is a bias against them always tend to forget exactly these type of moments.
We all feel that way when decisions don't go our way. Moyes said he felt like United were playing against 12 men the other day. Wenger has done it multiple times, Mourinho the same, AVB when he was at Spurs the same. It's not like only Liverpool have done that.

Mastadon

Banned
You might as well have said it. You gave everybody who feels that they've been wronged by the referee free reign to dive for the rest of the game.

That's quite a leap of logic you've got going on there.

What I said was that if you're in a situation where you're legitimately being fouled, but the referee isn't giving you the decisions for whatever reason, then it's probably understandable that a player in Suarez's situation is going to make the most of it. It's not like he's throwing himself all over the pitch trying to win fouls when there's been no contact.

And to be honest, when you consider what happened at City and Chelsea, it feels a little bit like we're entitled to a bit of luck with decisions going our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom