• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Now you've resorted to turgid route one football as well :lol

With no filter existing now between defence/midfield and the striker it was really inevitable, hah.

Oh well, on to next season.

As crazy as it sounds, I actually miss Derek Llambeezeee.

Linius

Lololol, Twente supporters are singing "Chelsea take your garbage with you" now. They're 2-0 up against Vitesse.

Blablurn

uzqYWye.png

we are leading the league with 16 points now...

Messi

What a shite title, what does Liverpool have to do with the TotLC?

Says the man buying stupid highly sexualized comic book dolls

I am able to see the faults in the figures I buy and don't attack people who don't agree with my opinions on them. You on the other hand....

Marc

Can I get a special England FC team added to the OT and of course added as a member? Pretty please. :)

Needed more capital letters in the title though, Bud Mk. II.

Wilbur

Banned
Can I get a special England FC team added to the OT and of course added as a member? Pretty please. :)

Needed more capital letters in the title though, Bud Mk. II.

Done!

I also have made a few links and changes to some members names. Please check for details.

Zabojnik

Then it's probably not the show for you. B99 is one of those rare comedies that's been delivering since the pilot pretty much.

Yeah, probably not. 'Mainstream' american comedies rarely do it for me. I'm more of a Seinfeld/Curb/Veep guy.

Btw, watch Veep. The show's amazing.

Yager

Banned
MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Holy shit. God's back.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Holy shit. God's back.

MESSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIII

GOAT IS BACK BABY. Just in time.

Breaks a few more records too with that goal lol.

how many times are you guys going to say he's back?

we know

he scored last week

and the week before that

did he leave after his comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom