• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
build a fucking bridge already. It was 3 years ago.

haha just playin', in case you can't tell. <3

not remotely comparable to the 2011 final

anyone watching/finish House of Cards?

this hacker storyline is so bad

I watched s2 ep1 and realised I didn't enjoy it much, so read a live blog to see what was happening and then just watched ep 13
dPrJaGc.png

Yen

anyone watching/finish House of Cards?

this hacker storyline is so bad

I'm up to 10 or 11, and I must say my main criticism this season is how exhaustingly convoluted this season is. And yes, the hacking is dreadful.

pulga

Banned
I am highly offended with the image associated with my username in the Opening Post and will be filing a formal complaint with the moderating authorities.

Kiss your membership goodbye, Nathaniel.

and dat Cumstain lololol

Wilbur

Banned
oh shit palacio

I am highly offended with the image associated with my username in the Opening Post and will be filing a formal complaint with the moderating authorities.

Kiss your membership goodbye, Nathaniel.

and dat Cumstain lololol

I was going to put two different images - one cunt one for madrid and a gentlemanly photo for Juve - but I got lazy ok

dc89

Well City manage something Messi hasn't, scoring against Chelsea. ;)

post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-Rob-rNbk.gif

Yeah this is the attitude!! NO FEAR!

Legend, love hearing stories about Tom. Always heart warming, all around great guy that can be an example to everyone.

Yeah, plumbing and mending stuff then going to play football. What a fella.

---

Actually that gif is terrible.

pulga

Banned
oh shit palacio

I was going to put two different images - one cunt one for madrid and a gentlemanly photo for Juve - but I got lazy ok

do this and you will be spared the combined wrath of Mumei, Wesley and Wilfried Zaha.

jtb

Banned
watched the 2nd episode today

rolled my eyes after the final
hack the VP phone
scene. Does it get any better?

ep 4 is really good, sets into motion probably the season's best arc. if you're not feeling it by then, probably not going to like the season much (and even then, it's mainly just the fun of watching Kevin Spacey chew the scenery like no one else)

I'm up to 10 or 11, and I must say my main criticism this season is how exhaustingly convoluted this season is.

agreed, the only two big arcs I was particularly invested in/could follow were Claire's and the new whip's

Marc

Gonna watch Mud tonight I think

Time to see what all the fuss is about with Matthew McWhatshisface

Dunno about Mud, but watch True Detective... only thing I like Matthew in was Dazed and Confused and Tropic Thunder but my god does he smash it in True Detective. Amazing acting.

Zabojnik

I start watching HoC S2 later tonight. You guys don't make it sound like it lives up to S1, which had its problems, but was still pretty good. :(

Messi

oh shit palacio

I thought we were friends, and I get NOTHING in my name on the op? The fuck is that you chicken fume sniffing pubic hair.

jtb

Banned
I start watching HoS S2 later tonight. You guys don't make it sound like it lives up to S1, which had its problems, but was still pretty good. :(

I think it's better than S1, but it's lows are lower than S1's lows. they got rid of a lot of S1's fat only to replace it with shittier fat

Linius

I really like HoC S2 (nine episodes in so far). I take it for what it is, we all know the story lines go completely into insane territory and way off reality but for me that's what makes this show so entertaining.

FootballFan

Don't give Messi a linked pic Wilbs.

This is how it starts.

Then Wes and Mumei will ask why they don't have their names linked to a picture.

Then every single name in the OP will be linked to a picture and it will lose its appeal.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought we were friends, and I get NOTHING in my name on the op? The fuck is that you chicken fume sniffing pubic hair.

let me go look for olivia wilde jpeg or 'i dont like gangster films they dont interest me but i will love boardwalk empire' jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom