• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pedro is going to Arsenal in the summer. Book it.

ep 4 is really good, sets into motion probably the season's best arc. if you're not feeling it by then, probably not going to like the season much (and even then, it's mainly just the fun of watching Kevin Spacey chew the scenery like no one else)

Pretty much. That's the only reason I'm watching HoC.

FootballFan

Xavi out, Cesc in is the solution we have been looking for.

Neymar coming in, great to have him back.

I am pumped for the City match. Kompany won't sleep well for weeks.

Messi

WELCOME BACK!

barcelona-vs-real-madrid-neymar.jpg

Yager

Banned
Xavi out, Cesc in is the solution we have been looking for.

Neymar coming in, great to have him back.

I am pumped for the City match. Kompany won't sleep well for weeks.

Yes. A couple of days ago I was talking to a friend and told him that. He went all "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!". The "sad" truth is that Xavi can no longer play every match.

L1NETT

HoC was so hit and miss for me :/ Struggled to get into it.

But this year on UK TV is gonna be insane, so many good shows

2014 is gonna be so mint

Wolf Hall
Prey
Broadchurch
Utopia
Bablyon
Hostages
Rev
The Fall!
Black Mirror
Touch of Cloth
Peep Show (think)
and Peaky Blinders (been catching up on this...darn good)

and of course

Mrs Browns Boys
lol

Yen

He'd be a very good signing for any team looking for a hard working winger who knows how to use both feet and plays on either side.

Pls don't take him Wenger, take Tello.

I've always said Liverpool should sign him. He could be backup to Raheem.

FootballFan

Pepe Reina > Simone Pepe > Pepe Mel > Pepe Silvia > Pepe the Madrid cunt

MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>>>

HE IS BACK YURT.

FootballFan

Adriano is the ultimate squad player.

CB, RB, LB, DM, LM, RM, LW, RW. Left foot, right foot. Good defender, dribbler, kicker etc.

Linius

Great win for Twente. Pressure on for Ajax.

Yeah, they got lucky that the penalty wasn't called and Vitesse got booked shortly after. Twente will fall apart this month, Feyenoord for them next week. Hopefully a draw.

I really hope we take home six points before we have to face Feyenoord. That should give us some distance.

TeddyBoy

Ah just leave him out, no need to risk him. I'd like to see Gerrard, Allen and Teixeria.

Agreed, Hendersons played a key part in our midfield pressing and we can't afford to risk him for just the cup when the league is much more important.

Giving Coutinho a rest is a good call as well, he plays good and bad games but if he doesn't play tomorrow he'll have a good week and half to rest back up and hopefully help us repeat the Swansea home performance of last season.

IF we win tomorrow, I'd love us to draw City at home for the quarters. Would be a belter of a game.

Feorax please, have us draw Sheffield Wednesday and let Hixx deal with City ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom