• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe

Match report on Sky:

Reading's chances of securing a play-off place took a battering when they were held to a 1-1 draw by a Yeovil team reduced to eight men in a crazy second half at the Madejski Stadium.

Yeovil went ahead in the first half through a Shane Duffy header but they lost the plot in the second half when three players - Byron Webster, Joe Ralls and Kieffer Moore - were all sent off.

Webster went first, for conceding a penalty, but Adam Le Fondre missed the spot-kick. Goalkeeper Marek Stech saved it but was then credited with an own goal in the goalmouth scramble.

Ralls and Moore also saw red but Yeovil somehow held on for a point, with Stech making a series of fine saves near the end.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool is saving fooball this season

Brendan. A man on a mission.
The frustrating thing about Doicare is that earlier on, he was actually a decent poster. Now he's just a parody troll account and it's a shame.
Shame indeed

wedward

arsenal are now basically fourth. slipping away into the abyss.

not like this...

at least there's an honour in committing seppuku.

The light is slowly vanishing.

It's getting so dark
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

I am slipping away
A1YXKcN.gif

The last thing I see will be
giroudd24rxm.png

velociraptor

fuck off arsenal you useless fucking cunts

fucking professional bottlers

i also blame wenger for sticking with that piece of shit striker known as giroud and not signing anyone.

fucking sanogo, really? more like sano you need to go. terrible miss.

title challenge over.

Salvadora

The light is slowly vanishing.

It's getting so dark
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

I am slipping away
A1YXKcN.gif

The last thing I see will be
giroudd24rxm.png
All is not lost.

Winning the FA Cup would mean a successful season. Hell, if anyone had predicted a title challenge when we were doing the predictions, you'd be laughed out of the thread. Just don't finish below Liverpool.

wedward

All is not lost.

Winning the FA Cup would mean a successful season. Hell, if anyone had predicted a title challenge when we were doing the predictions, you'd be laughed out of the thread. Just don't finish below Liverpool.

At the start of the season I hoped for top 3 and any trophy made of a precious metal.

I would still be happy with that, but it's frustrating seeing us dropping points like this.

Until we get a real striker I think this is as much as we can expect from this team.

Giroud is garbage.

Mastadon

Banned
Fuck Sky Sports News. If ever there were a time to go all out with the yellow banners and shit, then you'd think Pardew laying the nut on someone would be that time.

wedward

Which striker do Arsenal go for this summer? Suarez looks out of the pictures for them.

I wish I knew :(

Morata probaby. Don't think he is good enough right now.

Benzema seems more and more likely.

If Cavani goes to Chelsea I could see us going all in on Costa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom