• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wes, i've been watching West Ham matches and you betray me like this?

tobey-maguire-crying.jpg
Sometimes I genuinely forget that he supports Villa and not West Ham :lol

K1LLER7

The more I think about it the more irritated I am that we conceded. 1-0 going to Germany would have put us in a perfect position for Moyes to work his underdog magic but as it is, I worry it's just too much to ask to go out and score the 2+ goals we'd need.
Get a early goal and it changes things. Based on today's performance, I can see us getting 2 goals. Just need the team stay as organised as they were today and hit on the counter a bit better. Have to take the chances when they come.

Would like to see Shinji start in the midfield 3 in Munich instead of Cleverley or Giggs. Adnan can come on sometime in the 2nd half if we still need a goal.

Hixx

how old is sophie turner

she was on the one show and was eying up that mag cunt presenter

hes from easington and hes a fucking mag

what a prick

how old is sophie turner

she was on the one show and was eying up that mag cunt presenter

hes from easington and hes a fucking mag

what a prick

She's born in 1996, that's insane. I was like 1996 oh she must be like 12. Fuck I'm old.

Get a early goal and it changes things. Based on today's performance, I can see us getting 2 goals. Just need the team stay as organised as they were today and hit on the counter a bit better. Have to take the chances when they come.

Would like to see Shinji start in the midfield 3 in Munich instead of Cleverley or Giggs. Adnan can come on sometime in the 2nd half if we still need a goal.

He'll never play Adnan in an important CL tie.

She's born in 1996, that's insane. I was like 1996 oh she must be like 12. Fuck I'm old.

That's the age I think of when I see a mid 90s birthday.

Suen

Worst thread title ever. Mumei pls.

Costa out too, isn't he?
Probably won't play in the second leg. If he's out for a longer time and Atletico drop to second or third in the league Simeone has no one but himself to blame for playing him today.

arkon

27 million on Fellaini.

Every time I've seen him he's sort of ambling along in midfield or one of his lapses in defence has led to a goal.

You could have had Strootlord for that and change.

K1LLER7

Worst thread title ever. Mumei pls.

Probably won't play in the second leg. If he's out for a longer time and Atletico drop to second or third in the league Simeone has no one but himself to blame for playing him today.
Time for Arda and Villa to step up.

27 million on Fellaini.

Every time I've seen him he's sort of ambling along in midfield or one of his lapses in defence has led to a goal.

You could have had Strootlord for that and change.

they could've had Garay for less than 25 million and concede half the goals they conceded this season.

subtles

I wanted Hitch's 'goal difference' quote as the title. :/

1-0 would have been an amazing result for United tonight. The pressure would have been on Bayern.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United will win 1-0 in Germany. RVP'd

That's the age I think of when I see a mid 90s birthday.
Viva, you're 25 too, right?

Personal life
lool the girl I'm with is born in the mid 90s too. I thought she was lying about her age until I did the math in my head. :( we are getting old :( 5 years from now someone born in the the late 2000s is gonna call us a cunt on PSN :(

Personal life
lool the girl I'm with is born in the mid 90s too. I thought she was lying about her age until I did the math in my head. :( we are getting old :( 5 years from now someone born in the the late 2000s is gonna call us a cunt on PSN :(

OT | "It Was Me Ref" ft Gibbs and Gibbs.

OT19| Mistaken Identiteh

Still a bit confused as to why Bayern made no attempt to exploit the weaknesses Man Utd have shown all season, instead opting to just play keep-ball. 1-1 makes them clear favourites, but they'd have had the tie over with if they'd just let Man Utd have a bit of the ball, play themselves into a position where they're not so compact, then nicking the ball and breaking with speed.

Even when they penned Man Utd in like City did, they never had the intensity on the ball to make it feel like they could force a goal at any point. It was a bit lethargic tbh.

pulga

Banned
OT19| Mistaken Identiteh

Still a bit confused as to why Bayern made no attempt to exploit the weaknesses Man Utd have shown all season, instead opting to just play keep-ball. 1-1 makes them clear favourites, but they'd have had the tie over with if they'd just let Man Utd have a bit of the ball, play themselves into a position where they're not so compact, then nicking the ball and breaking with speed.

Even when they penned Man Utd in like City did, they never had the intensity on the ball to make it feel like they could force a goal at any point. It was a bit lethargic tbh.

pep gonna pep

his mission is to bore us all to death with taki tunga or whatever the fuck rvy has been trying to coin

Scum

OT19| Mistaken Identiteh

It was all Pep, innit. Imagine if Moyes had to put up with R. Madrid tonight...

pep gonna pep

his mission is to bore us all to death with taki tunga or whatever the fuck rvy has been trying to coin

Bayern-GAF can protest all they want, but Jupp's Bayern wins that match 3-1. Especially with Fellaini putting in a shitshow, they should have found it easy to get into positions where they're running at the defense

Personal life

25 bros!!

Viva, one thing I love about Adnan is how he uses his chest control to get past defenders.
icWIY2bExDx6m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom