• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I hate their fans irl. Condescending and more often than not, know fuck all about football.

The greatest team 'ever' is Sacchi's Milan.

155010.jpg

No weaknesses.

both of them 5-0'd Madrid as well looool

y u do this 2 me

pulga

Banned
For some reason Sacchi was Madrid's Director of Football for a year. Think he's fucked off to oblivion since then.

rvy

Banned
For some reason Sacchi was Madrid's Director of Football for a year. Think he's fucked off to oblivion since then.

wat does this even mean

for some reason Nel DeGrasse Tyson is the director of the Hayden Planetarium.

Hell yeah, the final was even better. I posted it before but..

Got in front with 3 goals

Hell yeah I thought and was actually dominating posession, but then City scored two quick goals and I went into my usual CL "EVERYONE INSIDE THE BOX" tactic. It led to some... Hectic moments

ipxvP4HwtkOuW.gif

But it did end up working. 3 shots, 3 goals.

sQmhYxz.png
Dat shot accuracy.

I am glad United held on while I hate them in the league in Europe when Chelsea's not playing I always want English teams to strive.

cremino

SerieA-GAF, explain some things to me pls

1) How did Saachi's Milan, possibly the greatest team of all time, only win 1 league title in a 3 year period in which they won 2 European cups?
2) What happened to Saachi that made it so he didn't win a single trophy since 1990?

Could you describe his Milan success as lightning in a bottle?

It's Sacchi not Saachi...
His methods were very demanding for the players...At the end of the 90/91 season Van Basten went to Berlusconi representing all the players and gave him an ultimatum, "us or him" and obviously Berlusconi choose to sack Sacchi
He's a Tv analyst now

It's Sacchi not Saachi...
His methods were very demanding for the players...At the end of the 90/91 season Van Basten went to Berlusconi representing all the players and gave him an ultimatum, "us or him" and obviously Berlusconi choose to sack Sacchi
He's a Tv analyst now

It's Saachi now

Van Basten and the players should have been fined and sold to fucking Millwall based on that :p

TWD finale was dreadful

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(Dark Souls 2 post, scroll down)

I think I'm starting to enjoy helping players more than invading them.

I AM getting old. Fuck me.

(Dark Souls 2 post scroll down)

I think I'm starting to enjoy helping players more than invading them.

I AM getting old. Fuck me.

Invasion is just broken for me I think :(

It works as a covenant thing, but it won;t let me use the Cracked Red Eye orbs at all :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry what was that? It's hard to understand English when it comes out of a vagina.
Lool :(

I burn through bosses (and anything) rather quickly! I get an obscene amount of souls in 2-3 runs!

Invading is fucking awesome but I rarely meet someone equipped against Pyro.

Killing them in two hits gets old fast and I feel like a fucking asshole most of the time :lol
Invasion is just broken for me I think :(

It works as a covenant thing, but it won;t let me use the Cracked Red Eye orbs at all :(
No, it's for everyone. And the solution is quite simple! Log out and then log in again, works 100% of the time!

You have to be human and not part of that No Invasions covenant too.

Timurid

Any team news for PSG Vs Chelsea?

That should be entertaining indeed.

VDW and Menez are out.

VDW is going to be a big miss, but i still feel that Blanc can grind out a good result against these fucks.

This is the probable lineup: Sirigod - Jallet, O Monstro, Tank, Cappuccino - La Pieuvre, MOTTA, Il Gufetto - El POCHO, DARE TO ZLATAN, EL MATADOR

Sirigu - Jallet, T.Silva, Alex, Maxwell - Matuidi, T.Motta, Verratti - Lavezzi, Ibra, Cavani

subtles

Demon's Souls should be in everyone's top 5 imo.

You must experience Dark Souls Morsel.

Ibra and friends.....

I know I'm selling the side short. They have an excellent midfield that I'm terrified of

Mou with his blunt blade will not be relishing this encounter.

Edit: lol

FootballFan

Ibra and friends.....

I know I'm selling the side short. They have an excellent midfield that I'm terrified of

I just wonder which version of Chelsea FC show up. The good one or bad one?

VDW and Menez are out.

VDW is going to be a big miss, but i still feel that Blanc can grind out a good result against these fucks.

This is the probable lineup: Sirigod - Jallet, O Monstro, Tank, Cappuccino - La Pieuvre, MOTTA, Il Gufetto - El POCHO, DARE TO ZLATAN, EL MATADOR

Sirigu - Jallet, T.Silva, Alex, Maxwell - Matuidi, T.Motta, Verratti - Lavezzi, Ibra, Cavani

Looking good. Cavani and Ibra will be amazing to watch against Chelsea. Mou probably has a master plan in order to nullify their threat.

Do Lavezzi and Cavagod track back to defend often or not at all?

MPW

watched cl highlights

courtois - best gk in the world right now, should be the starter at chelsea next season

can't see man utd knocking out bayern

Suen

watched cl highlights

courtois - best gk in the world right now, should be the starter at chelsea next season

can't see man utd knocking out bayern
It is ok if Moyes Utd lose against Bayern

We beat Schalke
We will beat Dortmund
We will beat Bayern

#LaDecima
#ItsHappening

Timurid

I just wonder which version of Chelsea FC show up. The good one or bad one?

Looking good. Cavani and Ibra will be amazing to watch against Chelsea. Mou probably has a master plan in order to nullify their threat.

Do Lavezzi and Cavagod track back to defend often or not at all?

Cavani tracks back a lot. He is a real workhorse and he'll need to because he has to help out Jallet against chelski's tricky wingers. Lavezzi tracks a little, but not as much as cavani does. One thing i'm a sure of is that our midfield trio will nullify their midfield totally and especially considering that they're going to be missing Matic. I'm just worried about Hazard really.

Herr K

Banned
I'd fissure the shit out of my hips with Shaki's butt. No shame, Pique.

Thread came too early. Lambda got what he deserved on the first page, tho :lol

FootballFan

I'd fissure the shit out of my hips with Shaki's butt. No shame, Pique.

Thread came too early. Lambda got what he deserved on the first page, tho :lol

Pique's injury is a huge blow. Especially if he is indeed out for more than 4 weeks.

We will be left with Bartra (He is good, but still inexperienced) and farking Mascherano.

/dead

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You know what

YOU KNOW WHAT

FUCK helping people, most of them are dumb and die the stupidest fucking deaths and end up wasting my time and items.

I'm going to invade everyone and EVERYTHING. Dumb hosts I'm coming for you!

Edit: okay nevermind this host dropped some items for me <3

You know what

YOU KNOW WHAT

FUCK helping people, most of them are dumb and die the stupidest fucking deaths and end up wasting my time and items.
I'm going to invade everyone and EVERYTHING. Dumb hosts I'm coming for you!

Edit: okay nevermind this host dropped some items for me <3
That's what I did in DS. Just invaded everyone.

It always cracked me up how people bowed to me, I think it's some weird etiquette they expect you to comply with.

Nah m8, just a free backstab.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's alright, former Juve legend* Diego will fuck Barca again.

*for 6 months
That's what I did in DS. Just invaded everyone.

It always cracked me up how people bowed to me, I think it's some weird etiquette they expect you to comply with.

Nah m8, just a free backstab.
Hah! Fuck that! An invader bows to NO ONE.

GorillaJu

Must OddMorsel

MUST

I'm working a lot these days but the sudden dearth of free time is giving me more of an appreciation for engaging narratives instead of mindless grind feats.

I will play the Witcher 2 and DS1 at least. Also need to make progress in infamous SS

subtles

Rafa digging into Mou while saying he prefers to talk about facts is brilliant. I do hope we see a Napoli-Chelsea clash soon.

I hope Torres wasn't heartbroken by Mou's comments regarding top level strikers.

tumblr_n2pzhujvmy1qkv4gno1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom