• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago-Alcantara.jpg
dat pep

ALL OVER MY FACE

Okay, I just asked this in the other thread but might as well post it in the new one here.

Which are the biggest transfers this summer so far? I'm mostly only up-to-date with Real Madrid transfers.

Cavani (Napoli > PSG)
Falcao (Atletico de Madrid > Monaco)
Hulk (Zenit > Monaco)
Moutinho (Porto > Monaco)
James (Porto > Monaco)
Neymar (Santos > Barcelona)
Tevez (City > Juventus)
Thiago (Barcelona > Bayern)
Götze (Borrusia > Bayern)

What other big transfers has happened?

This one hasn't happened and unlikely to.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
images

Fulfilling at least 1 Juve pic per page quota. :p

Edit: Fuck, another reason to hate the daily mail. Edit 2: Fixed.

Lunchbox

Banned
Okay, I just asked this in the other thread but might as well post it in the new one here.

Which are the biggest transfers this summer so far? I'm mostly only up-to-date with Real Madrid transfers.

Cavani (Napoli > PSG)
Falcao (Atletico de Madrid > Monaco)
Hulk (Zenit > Monaco)
Moutinho (Porto > Monaco)
James (Porto > Monaco)
Neymar (Santos > Barcelona)
Tevez (City > Juventus)
Thiago (Barcelona > Bayern)
Götze (Borrusia > Bayern)

What other big transfers has happened?

EDIT:
And wow, I see there's a LOT of Real Madrid fans in here since the last time I checked. Are any of you ONLY a fan of Real Madrid or are all of you also supporting another club?

l90VeUa.jpg

K1LLER7

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara
If Di Marzio is the one reporting that United have contacted Real Madrid about Modric then I'd take that to the bank.

It is him.

he broke pep to Bayern and falcao to Monaco apparently.

Doubt Madrid would sell.

jtb

Banned
This is the effect Arsenal has had on you.

RVP won United the title. It's the one position you need to flash the cash on, and it'll be repaid in dividends. We shouldn't have to chose either, buy a DM and CB as well.

haha I guess, but if Higuain's price really has jumped 15m, then, let's face it, we aren't getting any strikers this summer.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Tottenham-unveil-new-signing-Paulinho-2031603.png_crop_650.jpeg

kharma45

he gets hit in the face by shrapnel from his own grenade. No one important really :lol

Was a sad death anyway. Also it looked like Doc Roe was choking him to death, was this the case and lt (forgot his name lol) lied to Winters?

Oh yeah, vaguely remember that. That calls for a rewatch then! Ep 9 next I presume?

Ushojax

United want Bale now? Good lord this is getting embarrassing, nobody wants to play for fucking David Moyes and you don't have the money anyway. If Real Madrid have given up then there is no chance in hell that we would sell him to United.

Just buy Fellaini and start playing long balls already. These stories are making my toes curl, United do not have the money to compete for the best young players, certainly not Bale.

Ronaldo
Fabregas
Bale
Modric
Garay
Mata
Luiz
Baines
Fellaini

All in one day.

It's like Woodward just booted up a new FM game and put in loads of bids to test the waters.

Salvadora

haha I guess, but if Higuain's price really has jumped 15m, then, let's face it, we aren't getting any strikers this summer.

I'm so disheartened by Wenger's comments.

I naively thought we were close to our targets (at least outside the striking department). The Arsenal player's comments to the media sound like a cry for help more than anything now.

Salazar

United want Bale now? Good lord this is getting embarrassing, nobody wants to play for fucking David Moyes and you don't have the money anyway. If Real Madrid have given up then there is no chance in hell that we would sell him to United.

Just buy Fellaini and start playing long balls already. These stories are making my toes curl, United do not have the money to compete for the best young players, certainly not Bale.

lol

Big talk from ickle Usho

Not so long ago you were managed by Harry fucking Redknapp so let's not get all uppity about Moyes

panty

EDIT:
And wow, I see there's a LOT of Real Madrid fans in here since the last time I checked. Are any of you ONLY a fan of Real Madrid or are all of you also supporting another club?
Real Madrid all day every day. No club comes even close.

Lunchbox

Banned

shut your mouth cock on a ball

its written in the stars

theres already a site - https://www.facebook.com/GBaleMU?hc_location=timeline&filter=3

R12n9bZ.jpg

justjohn

lol

Big talk from ickle Usho

Not so long ago you were managed by Harry fucking Redknapp so let's not get all uppity about Moyes
The same redknapp that signed bale, took them from relegation contenders to champions league contenders? Yeah what a shit manager

Pachimari

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara
If Di Marzio is the one reporting that United have contacted Real Madrid about Modric then I'd take that to the bank.

It is him.

he broke pep to Bayern and falcao to Monaco apparently.

Doubt Madrid would sell.
Modric won't be sold, especially as he incorporated himself into the squad the further along the season went. Ancelotti will use him in a deep position.

Talksport saying their 'United Sources' are saying we have actually bid 60m for Bale.

Levy pls.
Won't happen. Zidane has a man crush on the lad and Perez will do his utmost getting him to Madrid.

K1LLER7

Modric won't be sold, especially as he incorporated himself into the squad the further along the season went. Ancelotti will use him in a deep position.

Won't happen. Zidane has a man crush on the lad and Perez will do his utmost getting him to Madrid.

all a ploy for Ronnies return!

Pachimari

Real Madrid haven't given up on Bale.

There's a reason we haven't rejected Monaco's offer for Coentrao+Di Maria - we are waiting to see how the Bale saga evolves.

Real Madrid all day every day. No club comes even close.
How I feel. Have only been with Madrid all my life.

Ushojax

Real Madrid haven't given up on Bale.

There's a reason we haven't rejected Monaco's offer for Coentrao+Di Maria - we are waiting to see how the Bale saga evolves.

There is no saga. The saga ended when AVB turned down PSG because the chairman said Bale was staying. Next summer Bale may be available, this summer there is nothing to talk about.

lol

Big talk from ickle Usho

Yes, and now you are managed by someone with even fewer trophies than 'Arry. You're on the decline, baby.

ShogunX

Looks like Moyes has let the ''unlimited budget'' go to his head. Bit surprised at the difference in Man Utd already regarding transfer leaks and I'm not sure the Wenger approach of low ball offers will get Moyes the players he wants.

LegoArmo

Ferguson has been replaced by a muppet, a lot of people were saying that back when the appointment was made, but this isn't quite what they meant.

Ushojax

Futbol Mercado "ManUtd are prepared to pay €35m for Real Madrid's Luka Modrić."

Bit too much

Now that is a signing I can see happening. Ticks all the boxes and I doubt Madrid care whether he stays or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom