• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Thought this was good:

Papiss Cisse fined for refusing to wear shirt showing Newcastle club sponsor Wonga.

Initial fine of £5,000, rising to £47,987,654,334 if he hasn't paid by Friday.

Yeah I saw that on Twitter earlier and laughed. Good stuff.

Wonder who they'll sell him to and who'll be interested? Surely someone in France would want him.

http://i.minus.com/js50hYB9fm9vB.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

His face loooooooooooooool

My manager used to work in the croydon branch and she used to serve him all the time. Loves his wraps, apparently.

The thread title is so shit :lol

ibsPppOcnb2h0D.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck, I really want Modric. I think he's a fucking wonderful little player. I'd rather pay 35m for him than 22m for Fellaini. Swap for Rooney + 10m from Madrid pls

The wee teams like us effectively have to win a tournament between us just to get in to the part where you and the rest of the world starts paying attention. Three fucking rounds. :(

At least you'll win it this year #believe

Surprised as champions of your league you still have three rounds to get through though.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh and the thread title really is despicable hahaha. Caravanning? You have to remove at least three letters for it to work, you dumb egg cheese eating asshole loooool <3

I would have preferred

Going, going... Thiagone

Fuck, I really want Modric. I think he's a fucking wonderful little player. I'd rather pay 35m for him than 22m for Fellaini. Swap for Rooney + 10m from Madrid pls

I wasn't sure, but as the season went I loved him more and more. Is precisly the type of player Madrid needs so....nope, sorry.

Modric does seem feasible.

No idea if Madrid would be willing to sell but I don't think he is indispensable to them by any means. Their midfield is stacked. They've signed 3 CM's this summer already.

But who's even reporting our interest on that one? Tanc? Yeah...

He's gonna be 28 soon though. I dunno, at this point age shouldn't be a major concern and he does have plenty of years in him...and we don't exactly have much choice. But no spring chicken that's for sure.

Sage00

Once And Future Member

At least you'll win it this year #believe

Surprised as champions of your league you still have three rounds to get through though.
1967 European Cup Final
24th May 1967
Celtic 2 Internazionale 1
Estádio Nacional - Lisbon, Portugal

2014 UEFA Champions League Final
24th May 2014
??
Estádio da Luz - Lisbon, Portugal

I've already booked my flights. Destiny.

panty

Modric is class. Wasn't too fond of him when he first joined but he just kept on going. Loved his game at the end of the season.
Ronaldos shorts.

I can't.

It's just too funny. How do you even get shorts that small? Is he rolling them up?

He rolls them up.

Wilbur

Banned
1967 European Cup Final
24th May 1967
Celtic 2 Internazionale 1
Estádio Nacional - Lisbon, Portugal

2014 UEFA Champions League Final
24th May 2014
??
Estádio da Luz - Lisbon, Portugal

I've already booked my flights.

Inter couldn't qualify the useless pricks

Hoop Dreams RUINED

Hi, Juventus fan from Italy!!! Hope to have a good time here
Hi.

Just like on the pitch Juve-GAF is quietly growing to be pretty strong.

Sometimes I go past 5/6 posts in a row and its all Juve. You're no United yet, we go through 5/6 pages and its all us, but it's not bad.

Welcome. You will have a wonderful time here. Yurt will show you the ropes!

Thiagone, sorry Barça fans, Cesc la vie

Modric does seem feasible.

No idea if Madrid would be willing to sell but I don't think he is indispensable to them by any means. Their midfield is stacked. They've signed 3 CM's this summer already.

But who's even reporting our interest on that one? Tanc? Yeah...

I'd say that Khedira is more in danger than Modric, right now at least.

K1LLER7

Bruno Gomes, the Brazilian kid who's a massive United fan tweeted

"Life is pretty crazy when we think everything is right and we go to a path, we find that this is not and we go another route!This is football."

Hope he can still make it to United :(

Koko

Banned
Cheryshev is training with the first team? Any chance he gets any playing time this season or is he going to be sold?

According to Marca(lol) Michelangelo wanted to get to know him, before he take a decision on whether sell him or keep him as part of the team.

I honestly don't think he will get any play time, but if we sell him I hope we include a buy-back clause.

Wilbur

Banned
He pretty reliable apparently.

Still, don't think we'll get Modders.

Still think we should sign Khedira

I hope you're joking you bastard

If not, when Bale stays you're wearing a Sammy Kay avatar for a year.

And Bacon, you're wearing an Enoch Powell one

kharma45

Trying to sign Javi Garcia in my Swansea FM game, had him on loan for two years so thought it was about time. He's asking for £210K a week :lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom