• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013-14 |OT2| Caravanning all the way to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

cQlU6EC.jpg

Leroux + Morgan

tp7aqpI.jpg

Probably going back to Castilla. At least this year.

Castilla has only like 17 players right now lol.

According to Marca(lol) Michelangelo wanted to get to know him, before he take a decision on whether sell him or keep him as part of the team.

I honestly don't think he will get any play time, but if we sell him I hope we include a buy-back clause.

Will probably stay at Castilla for another season.

The only ones going up to the first squad are Casemiro, Nacho, Morata and Jesé.

A bunch of people in Russia think this kid is really good just because he's at Real Madrid, lol. I don't see it myself, he's been average every time I've seen him play for our U-21s. Oh well, it would probably be in his best interests to leave, certainly better than rotting at Castilla for another season.

Serie A gaf, I have a question about co-ownership for you. What happens when a third team offers to buy a player and one of the teams that co-owns him wants to sell but the other doesn't?

Serie A gaf, I have a question about co-ownership for you. What happens when a third team offers to buy a player and one of the teams that co-owns him wants to sell but the other doesn't?

The team messing things up doesn't get invited to the next match-fixing meeting.

Timurid

I honestly don't care about Torino.... It's such an unimportant club these days....
You probably just started following the gobbi a year ago when they won the scudetto.
Then the 3rd club doesnt get the player.

Justified S4 is so good. As much of a badass as Raylan is, Tim is fucking awesome as well.

PS3's Youtube app is a joke, it stops working if you fast forward :s

PS3's Youtube app is a joke, it stops working if you fast forward :s

That sounds like youtube on PC too, to be fair. What a fucking piece of shit it has slowly but surely turned into after google bought them, seems like everything those cunts has been doing for the last few years has always been for the worse.

I decided to take after you English cunts, and made some homemade Chicken Tiki Masala tonight. It came out delicious. Even my snobby xenophobic (when it comes to food) Italian family loved it.

Pachimari

A bunch of people in Russia think this kid is really good just because he's at Real Madrid, lol. I don't see it myself, he's been average every time I've seen him play for our U-21s. Oh well, it would probably be in his best interests to leave, certainly better than rotting at Castilla for another season.

It's not just in Russia. This kid is a diamond and VERY talented. Don't underestimate him.

And he won't leave. Castilla is in a serious lack of players right now.

Wilbur

Banned
I decided to take after you English cunts, and made some homemade Chicken Tiki Masala tonight. It came out delicious. Even my snobby xenophobic (when it comes to food) Italian family loved it.

You're a good lad, Frank.

Next on the English odyssey

* Doner kebabs
* Sweet and sour chicken
* Wagamamas

Hixx

You're a good lad, Frank.

Next on the English odyssey

* Doner kebabs
* Sweet and sour chicken
* Wagamamas

Scratcb all that shit.

Kebab meat and chips pizza (see it can be half "English" and half Italian, win/win) with garlic sauce on it.

ULTIMATE "ENGLISH" SCRAN

Speaking of Torres missing, You should have joined us today.

Me and Fergie won two games 4-0. Believe FC were back and then Quiche came and brought us down. He's not ready for the our club :p

I was only free after all the shenanigans were over!

sometimes when i close my eyes i see this team

then i wake and realise united will never have this swagger again

#comebackFergie

I'd rather judge this current team after the transfer window, anything could happen.

As stupid as Mascherano was to get involved not once, but twice, the decision to book Torres for being hauled down was absolutely ludicrous

It was all down hill from there for, haven't recovered from that yellow card since.

It's not just in Russia. This kid is a diamond and VERY talented. Don't underestimate him.

And he won't leave. Castilla is in a serious lack of players right now.
Well I'd love to be proven wrong.

I do remember reading the Castilla coach at the end of last season saying that he doesn't expect Cheryshev back at Castilla. Cheryshev only has one year left on his contract IIRC, so I doubt that he'd be willing to extend it just to spend another year at Castilla. Being at Castilla would mean he would have no chance to go to the World Cup next year either.

Lunchbox

Banned
As stupid as Mascherano was to get involved not once, but twice, the decision to book Torres for being hauled down was absolutely ludicrous

he got booked for complaining about the defender not getting a yellow. ref gave a free kick to him but he kept moaning

you can even see fatty on the sideline telling them to back off before mr. javier decided to join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom