• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

cremino

i5XbfzjDC3L4G.gif

Who is this girl ?

What about that year you signed Santa Claus Jorgensen and errrrrr Gavin Ward?

Those were the days.

We signed a lot of people that year. Bjarni Gudjónsson, Patrick Suffo, Steve Staunton, Andy Morrell, Courtney Pitt, Eric Deloumeaux, Scott Shearer, Michael Doyle, Dele Adebola, Graham Barrett & Pegguy Arphexad. Stephen Warnock was our player of the season. Good old times.

L1NETT

We signed a lot of people that year. Bjarni Gudjónsson, Patrick Suffo, Steve Staunton, Andy Morrell, Courtney Pitt, Eric Deloumeaux, Scott Shearer, Michael Doyle, Dele Adebola, Graham Barrett & Pegguy Arphexad. Stephen Warnock was our player of the season. Good old times.

Blimey

Whatever happened to Michael Mifsud

I miss him

Same with Claus. Liked him

70% of people want Capello gone. He's going to stay though. Oh well, at least the press will shit on him nonstop for 4 years now.

Blimey

Whatever happened to Michael Mifsud

I miss him

Same with Claus. Liked him

Two internationally capped players. Mifsud is at the tail end of his career playing in the Maltan league and still playing for his country (they lost to Gilbraltar recently). He's still highly regarded by Cov fans if only for his two goals which he scored against United.

Claus has retired now and he's commentated on a few Coventry games. He's good at it.

bobito

Banned
Girl at work today completely out of the blue "my jeans are so tight, my zip keeps coming undone"

What do you say to that?

L1NETT

mufc and Bayern Munich legends, including Paul Scholes, will go head-to-head at Allianz Arena on 9 August.

Full League starts that day

Who gives a chuff about some grandads

Shit is going down at Valley Parade

Our road to glory begins

---

Also looking over the champ fixtures....................... Leeds vs Millwall the first game. Christ

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Girl at work today completely out of the blue "my jeans are so tight, my zip keeps coming undone"

What do you say to that?

don't say anything related to weight gain

just blame the washing machine and shrinkage

I just saw a few leaked photos of the new Manchester United 2014/2015 jersey design. I dont want to post pics because I am not sure if it is a final design (I hope not). If you google.. I am sure you can find it.. but all I have to say is that it is fine time for a logo redesign from Chevy/ Chevrolet. That logo is fucking hidious.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=845495

Let's be honest here. Whose alt is this?

Yen

Tony Barrett:
  • Enrique wants Suarez, Barca hope he'll be cheap
  • Liverpool want something near Bale-money, or £50m+Sanchez
  • £6m deal for Origi close
  • Markovic has a £20m release clause, Liverpool are interested

Tc91

James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes 1m
I reckon #mufc will sign at least two more players, a centre half and another midfielder, from the conversations I've had today

I cannot wait to see a midfield 3 of Mata Herrera and Vidal

Wilbur

Banned
Tony Barrett:
  • Enrique wants Suarez, Barca hope he'll be cheap
  • Liverpool want something near Bale-money, or £50m+Sanchez
  • £6m deal for Origi close
  • Markovic has a £20m release clause, Liverpool are interested

50m+Sanchez is a bit much. 30m would be fair I think.

I cannot wait to see a midfield 3 of Mata Herrera and Vidal

That's absolutely what we need. Nice stuff. A winger would be nice but mata, Kagawa and rooney can all play wide if needs be.

Walshy

James Pearce is saying:

- Markovic will be the next signing for £25m.
- Liverpool still want to keep Suarez, but will sell if a club meets their valuation of £80m +
- Markovic deal means Shaqiri deal is unlikely, however Liverpool have registered an interest for Sanchez lately.
- Lovern and Moreno are the main defensive targets but no progress as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom