• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Zabojnik

Recent events have gone against AVB, but I can't help but feel like there is a certain section of the English press corps who've had it out for him from the start.

arry' loyalists if you will.

I'm still waiting for that "AVB, is he only beautiful?" newspaper cover, like Tuttosport did for Llorente a few months back.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Kaka was class tonight - absolutely ran amok. A level above anyone else on the pitch, though Balotelli looked up there at times. Feel priveleged to have seen another great in the flesh.

Fry

Kaka was class tonight - absolutely ran amok. A level above anyone else on the pitch, though Balotelli looked up there at times. Feel priveleged to have seen another great in the flesh.

Good to hear. I always feel happy when Kaka delivers.

VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kaka, Balo, and De Jong were fucking class tonight. Everyone played pretty well, it's amazing what a little motivation can do. This was our first win away to Celtic since 1968, and our first away win this season in any competition. Hopefully we turn a corner after this.

Also the Celtic fans are class, I like how they applauded Kaka.

dc89

So tempted to make the next OT. Must. Resist.

NO!!!

I must remain strong, I must stick to the original plan, a special edition OT to celebrate the opening of the Etihad Campus.

sohois

So tempted to make the next OT. Must. Resist.

NO!!!

I must remain strong, I must stick to the original plan, a special edition OT to celebrate the opening of the Etihad Campus.

dc pls. The next OT has already been made and has 92 posts already

FootballFan

iboUMFWvBnsaYI.gif

i2V5XTGS6RZNJ.gif

Oh god I feel bad for laughing haha. So good though.

Top Bottom