• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT9|

Salvadora

Judging from that gif not really, just two cunts pulling and pushing each other.

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Barzul

Napoli at home is a whole lot of different. I read something that they only won 2 of their away matches in the CL or something crazy like that. But well, I guess we could/should have won in Napoli, too, if Weidenfeller hadn't gotten the red card and Hummels hadn't injured himself...

Nah I watched both games between Dortmund and Napoli and Dortmund is clearly the better team, just wanted you guys out as you'd be more of a threat in the latter stages of the CL. Napoli won't be able to keep up with us, not when we need to win. If we could win at the Westfalenstadion I'm not too worried about beating Napoli away.

Lightning

Banned
I heard Bayern couldn't train today because there was chaos in Russia. Would be hilarious if Bayern lost and City would win the group just for Arsenal to draw Bayern.

Also, what kind of shit is "I want it as easy as we can" please? CL is all about the big matches. I'd rather lose against Barca than play against some shit side just to get to the next round.
That's how I feel about drawing this group but lets me honest, I don't want Bayern.

City would fuck up the last match against Bayern anyway.

Barzul

I heard Bayern couldn't train today because there was chaos in Russia. Would be hilarious if Bayern lost and City would win the group just for Arsenal to draw Bayern.

Also, what kind of shit is "I want it as easy as we can" please? CL is all about the big matches. I'd rather lose against Barca than play against some shit side just to get to the next round.

I'll take big matches in the quarters and semis, we've just had terrible luck in the knockout round the last couple of seasons. Like it's some kind of mental block. Bayern, Milan, Barca. All in the knockout round.

A bit of a snow storm.

Pitch in Moscow:
0_cc7d1_6d850a41_orig.jpg

Can't afford to come second in this group. Knowing our luck we'll probably get paired with Bayern if that happens. I want as easy a ride as we can get to the quarters. So Zenit, Olympiacos or Milan please!
Lol, your soft cunts would get crushed in St. Pete's like Liverpool last year. Arshavin's revenge on Wenger.

Salvadora

Olympiacos & Milan would be so dull, we've already faced them multiple times before in recent memory.

Zenit would be good for Svia's trash talk at the very least, although I'd rather not travel to Russia. It reminds me of Europa League fixtures. Next thing you know we'll be playing in the Balkans.

Lightning

Banned
Olympiacos & Milan would be so dull, we've already faced them multiple times before in recent memory.

Zenit would be good for Svia's trash talk at the very least, although I'd rather not travel to Russia. It reminds me of Europa League fixtures. Next thing you know we'll be playing in the Balkans.
I want Benfica to qualify and then we get Benfica! I want Arsenal to shit all over Benfica.

A bit of a snow storm.

Pitch in Moscow:
0_cc7d1_6d850a41_orig.jpg

You'd think Bayern would know how to handle a bit of snow as it's not that unlikely in Bavaria. Guess Pep changes everything at Bayern.

1997?! Nope, I was like 6 years old back then. And I thought Slomka was a relative new coach. (like from this century)
Slomka was there in like 2006 or something? Did a great job I must admit but was fired because the club is crazy. They won the shitty European cup in 1997, I meant that Slomka was doing the best job there after Stevens in 1997.

Wilbur

Banned
Where the fuck is the new thread

Ajax you legends
Dortmund you legends
Basel you legends
Salah come to United
Fuck off Barca
Fuck off Chelsea
Fuck off Napoli
Fuck off Arsenal

Salvadora

Recent events have gone against AVB, but I can't help but feel like there is a certain section of the English press corps who've had it out for him from the start.

arry' loyalists if you will.

Wilbur

Banned
Same, Morsel

catching the game tomorrow?

Nah work 6-10 :(

Hoping to see (taking injuries into account)

DDG; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Fabio; Nani, Anderson, Cleverley, Januzaj, Shinji; Rooney

Evra, Giggs and Young will probably start tho

Actually is Nani injured?

Hixx

i'll make it if nee cunt else will but i am just going to leave title blank as i've not followed whatever WITTY BANTZ post is this weeks favourite

Top Bottom