• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Mascot

Music instruments and megaphones should be banned from every football ground.

Agreed. That fucking brass band that the FA pay to fly around the world attending every England game are a constant source of thundercuntery to my ears.

You have to be a special type of self-important asshole to carry a drum to a fucking football match.

Mascot

drum_zpsn32eut06.png

Kyoufu

This match has been really boring so far. I thought watching Newcastle was a bore, but this is something else. It's so scrappy with no sign of quality from either Liverpool or Watford.

TeddyBoy

zzz

next time someone tells me Liverpool play exciting football I will force them to watch the first half of this game

We've been fairly dull for a while, a midfield with both Lucas and Can is pretty slow.

Can's goal was outrageous.

Does anyone know if that was Lucas' first yellow card for diving? (I feel I should ask Squakwa this)

Empty

forever baffled by watford being a comfortable midtable side given that every time i watch them they are utter shit.

Top Bottom