• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Origi is reminding me more and more of Emile Heskey, they look like big powerful lads. But they get bullied so damn easy and instead of being in the box they keep showing up on the wings. Annoying.

Crossbar on our side for once Jesus.

Taking on the final boss of Persona 5 and watching that match simultaneously was on of the most cathartic feelings I've had when they both went my way. Jesus. Come on Liverpool keep it up!

Origi is reminding me more and more of Emile Heskey, they look like big powerful lads. But they get bullied so damn easy and instead of being in the box they keep showing up on the wings. Annoying.

Lol indeed. I remember Heskey was such an eccentric striker he keep moving to the side of the pitch.

Origi is still young though, he can still develop his muscle and strength down the years. Giroud in the other hand, is the weakest big striker I've ever seen. I'd bet that Peter Crouch is stronger than him.

Pachimari

I'm really curious what line-up will Zidane put out there today.
Probably this:

Navas
Carvajal - Nacho - Ramos - Marcelo
Modric - Casemiro - Kroos
Isco - Benzema - Cristiano

Isco haven't gotten a start the last two matches so Zizou has probably saved him for tonight's match. I swear I'm gonna throw a fit if he doesn't start tonight. He could start Varane but that would be dumb seeing how solid Nacho have been and how Varane just came back from injury.

We're gonna win tonight.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Probably this:

Navas
Carvajal - Nacho - Ramos - Marcelo
Modric - Casemiro - Kroos
Isco - Benzema - Cristiano

Isco haven't gotten a start the last two matches so Zizou has probably saved him for tonight's match. I swear I'm gonna throw a fit if he doesn't start tonight. He could start Varane but that would be dumb seeing how solid Nacho have been and how Varane just came back from injury.

We're gonna win tonight.

Yeah, that's most likely. I was thinking the same about Isco. I know that CL semis are not a good time for experimenting, but Kroos and Benzema are really out of shape lately. Plus playing with Modric, Casemiro and Kroos against Atletico at home feels like an overkill. But yeah, I guess caution will prevail.

tim.mbp

C-1sEnHXoAA2z3b.jpg

Let's do this!

Reckoner

What happened to Benzema? I remember him being one of the top players in the world, but haven't been following Real that much lately

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Atletico gave a couple of scares. But still feels like Real is much better in this game.

Edit: ouch, getting hit by Godin and Ramos at the same time must be awful.

Top Bottom