• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Ta lads!

Can someone please make a Football Manager topic? I haven't seen it anywhere but I know atleast some of you are playing it.. And so am I , everyday :p
Just post in here mate. There's so little interest on this forum for it that you'll be posting to yourself most of the time lol.

yella

Can't believe the greatest night of my life coincides with Liverpool winning in Europe. Disgusting.
Lol

I'm a dad lads! 8:37 last night my little girl was born!
Congratulations! Fatherhood is a great experience; it only gets better from here.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Good job Liverpools tactics enabled them to put the ball in the net twice then.

Your post sounds like something Michael Owen would say.

Why, you also don't understand what Owen says? Or the difference between tactics and execution? I love the tactical schemes from the free kick goal and the own goal though.

Can't believe the greatest night of my life coincides with Liverpool winning in Europe. Disgusting.
Lol

Congrats! Morena it's a nice name.

Labadal

He is probably 15+.
NJMbkGH.gif

PowderedToast

omg lads

The only info i have is as follows.

The Keita info is 100 percent correct, i know for a fact that he is looking for a property in the north west, a representative from the club has been in touch, why would that be the case if a deal wasnt close, this was last week and not before.

The general concensus within is VVD will still happen, again i believe it will.

The noise from within the club is that Coutinho will stay, but who knows what will happen if we sign the other 2?

The other player that also has a chance is the Ox, but wait and see.

It wouldn't suprise me if the club are wating to see if we qualify first before spending the money, very cynical of me but would not suprise me one bit.

We are very very short of quality within the squad and i would be amazed if things don't change before the end of August.

This is all the info i have, trust me i hope it happens, because we need it.

I am not ITK or on twitter or trying gain any form of notoriety, i just happen to know people, people who know .

And i get many things wrong, but i just pass on what i am told and i get told from top top people, trust me but the football world can change very very quickly .

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Macca.

http://liverpool-rumours.co.uk/

lads lads lads

naby getting a house in formby innit

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
A twelve year old kid made his debut for Dortmund's U17's and scored twice. #Potential

He looks about 26

He was 12 a year and a half ago too
Lol

Massive congratulations mate, hope all are well

Beefy

Hoedt expected to join us for €17m. We finally have our Fonte replacement

Again the board have said no first team players will be sold.

pulsemyne

Bony, Chadli, and Allen seem to be the three names being linked right now.

I don't think they could get all three with the £45m, but it probably won't be far off and it would be a much stronger team overall.

Yeah I don't think we will get Allen but Chadli and Bony are likely. We do need someone to fill the Siggy role and we need a spare big man up front. I'd also like to see us get a winger to replace routledge as he's a bit long in the tooth now.

NHale

Lol

Congrats. Enjoy every moment of it because time starts to really fly when you start having kids. It's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom