• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

The Catalan press is reporting that Barca representatives are in Liverpool and that the they are extremely close to signing Coutinho.

They are now saying they are no longer interested in Seri cause they don't think he would fit Barca's play.

Also saying Di Maria is extremely close as well, and for only 50m.

Maybe this time they are right guys and it does happen "within hours".

NHale

The Catalan press is reporting that Barca representatives are in Liverpool and that the they are extremely close to signing Coutinho.

They are now saying they are no longer interested in Seri cause they don't think he would fit Barca's play.

Does Barça have an official watch sponsor? Because if they do then they suck.

Can't wait for next week Barça transfer targets: Ganso, Alexandre Pato and Freddy Adu. SPORT will announce it's the new future of Barcelona.

Lunar FC

Spanish press saying the deal is close makes me twice as confident that it's clearly not close whatsoever.

Dont care either way anymore.

Spanish press saying the deal is close makes me twice as confident that it's clearly not close whatsoever.

Dont care either way anymore.

I'm close to not caring, but my lack of faith in us making signings in a week to make up for it leaves me at an impasse. Noone's available so keep the guy.

slider

Nervous about Cheltenham West Ham. But expecting Sakho to either pull up with a hamstring or harass the defence and get a brace.

I'm praying.

It's important to say that according to the deal with Seri was so close that he even said goodbye to his teammate Monday thinking that he was going for sure.

Barcelona still being the shitty club they've always been.

acohrs

hush all of you deriding klopp for starting moreno, he know's what's most important! An entertaining match for the neutral!

MikeBison

I'd probably feel less nervous if we were the ones that had to overturn the goal deficit. As it stands, every corner and diagonal ball will reduce my sphincter to a pin head.

PatjuhR

For some reason I think that Liverpool will go through without any real problems today. Hoffenheim should be a perfect opponent for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom