• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Putin is a real man fam

wNGFDkI.jpg

Also I miss Pelle

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/893849286177435650

----------------

Apparently Southampton are close to signing Lemina.
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...io-lemina-set-for-southampton-medical-sources

Juve fans, how good is he?

slider

Welcome. Who do I support?

West Ham.

But I'm gonna try to take a moral stand against the Arsenal baiting. And, no... Arsenal FanTV isn't funny.

Come at me, folks.

Jesus, we've gotten a red card already, and a penalty against us while we're 1-0 down. Not a good start to Reading's season.

Edit: Oh, possible injury too. Just wonderful.

I'm here to represent the backwater that is Scottish football.

Let's hear it for the shite teams with no money!!

Ditto. I can't imagine many give a shit that my team (Dundee United) are 1-0 up against Caley Thistle at the moment though, so by and large I'll hop in here to talk about the English Prem and CL when they're on.

Pachimari

I'ts becoming rather normal for these big players to have a regular press presentation and a fan presentation at their respective stadium.

It's a way of getting everyone hyped I guess. Also free footballs that they kick at the audience :p

Edit:

OOOOHHH!!! PSG is actually playing in about an hour against Amiens, at home! This is basically a large pre-match show!! Kinda cool actually!
That happens on the same day. And that happened on the same day for Neymar too.

...Oh, okay, so apparently we've only won twice out of our last eleven visits to QPR. So not too unexpected for this to not go well.

weekev

Banned
Ditto. I can't imagine many give a shit that my team (Dundee United) are 1-0 up against Caley Thistle at the moment though, so by and large I'll hop in here to talk about the English Prem and CL when they're on.
I'm a raith fan myself. Decent start to the season, sneaky wee last minute equaliser away at Alloa. Synthetic pitch advantage nullified. I live in Dundee so loads of my work colleagues will be happy like yourself at what looks like a decent 3 points away at Inverness.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Mario Lemina is heading to Southampton for €18m & bonuses to Juventus [Sky]

Pretty penny for him tbh, doubt Juventus fans will be upset by that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom