• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Tc91

Turned it off.

We're shit.

So are Benfica but we're really shit.

It's funny though, Benfica are so bad yet we still manage to let them do this.

Chelsea will shit all over them.

I don't mind losing to City, but Benfica?

what the fuck man

Lol?!

I don't even know if you're trolling.

Ever since you scored that counter attack they have been all over the toons dick.

Yeah Cisse was unlucky with his second shot, the first one that hit the post was a good save, but that's football.

Benfica have played really well.

Kyoufu

That was not offside.

Fuck me. Does Benfica mean GOOD LUCK in Portuguese?

edit: Tc91 are you even watching the game? No? Okay, didn't think so.

Hixx

Lol?!

I don't even know if you're trolling.

Ever since you scored that counter attack they have been all over the toons dick.

Yeah Cisse was unlucky with his second shot, the first one that hit the post was a good save, but that's football.

Benfica have played really well.

Kyoufu doesn't know what he's talking about so he just talks absolute shit and says it's "trolling"

AlexBasch

I thought that you were cheering Basel last page. Not that cheering Basel equals hate. My bias probably just put that slant on it.
I got the same treatment when I stated that AVB is a fucking idiot.

Spurs are okay in my book, except that they were extremely lucky against Inter.

Carbonox

Gosling on? We're gonna lose 5-1 afterall. Absolutely worthless piece of fucking shit he is. Can't play football to save his life and it angers me he's a pro.

Wilbur

Banned
Basel are far better than I thought they would be. Comfortable in possession, get numbers forward quickly, organised. Good team.

Tc91

Tell me how we conceded 2 goals.

Jesus.

A penalty and a miss placed back pass LOL.

Ok maybe them goals were a bit lucky but you have to remember Tim Krul has kept this from being a cricket score.

So I don't think you can have too many complaints about Benfica being lucky and Cisse being unlucky.

Kenka

Basel are far better than I thought they would be. Comfortable in possession, get numbers forward quickly, organised. Good team.
Thanks. At this stage, I would even say they are pretty much on par with Porto. Same style, less talent upfront but more discipline in midfield.

Top Bottom