• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Kenka

Perhaps you guys should stop making 20 posts a day on GAF and actually do something with your life. Go out, get to know people, and finish college/uni asap. Im 23 and im a teacher. Life is good. PSV sucks.

Today is my birthday btw.
Congrats cuntfuziz ! And btw, I loved my teachers in elementary/gymnasium (not much inbetween). I hope you leave a lasting (good) impression on your little wonders.

I don't know what team I want more in the EL next season: Sub-gart or Noob-erg ?
Either way, they will not reach the group stage. So no favourite for tonight's game.

FootballFan

I like you! Whatever the result may be next week! Lets not risk our Internet friendship!

2EZlLDw.jpg

:)

edit
Wait a second, why is there a shadow over my Barca one. Fuck.

rvy

Banned
Perhaps you guys should stop making 20 posts a day on GAF and actually do something with your life. Go out, get to know people, and finish college/uni asap. Im 23 and im a teacher. Life is good. PSV sucks.

iOCG9jGZAfHo5.gif

Happy birthday.

bjaelke

Barry Rogerson, 45, a former factory worker who has not worked for eight years and claims an annual £5,460 in incapacity benefits, said he would like to apologise to the horse which he claims charged, causing him to panic and lash out at the animal.
Self-defence :lol

sohois

Happy Birthday confuziz, another teacher here. It's a nice profession really, the amount of work one actually has to do is absurd.

Man, was kinda depressing catching up on the last few pages.

I feel lucky I know what I want to do and can now start to do it. It's a great position to be in.

The way our academic system works is pretty harsh, quite narrow minded and tries to funnel you into certain paths.

Btw bud, a Law degree is incredibly versatile so you could go into several different professions with that qualification - Dont fret!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why does Wenger complain so much about his players needing 'protection'? He used to have one of the dirtiest sides of all time, Arsenal used to be scary 7 or 8 years ago. These days he starts crying as soon as somebody beats one of his players in a 50-50. If anything his players need to be more agressive, there were several challenges yesterday that Arteta and Walcott pussied out of that led to dangerous Everton counter-attacks.

Why does Wenger complain so much about his players needing 'protection'? He used to have one of the dirtiest sides of all time, Arsenal used to be scary 7 or 8 years ago. These days he starts crying as soon as somebody beats one of his players in a 50-50. If anything his players need to be more agressive, there were several challenges yesterday that Arteta and Walcott pussied out of that led to dangerous Everton counter-attacks.
Cos Wenger is a moany pants.

Incredibly whiny.

Fady K

Fady you are my religious leader.

<3 <3

iOCG9jGZAfHo5.gif

Happy birthday.

Man, Klopp looks like one of the nicest football managers. Always liked him. Heyneckes too.

Happy birthday Confuziz : ]

Tottenham target Alvaro Negredo is set to jump ship and leave Sevilla for Borussia Dortmund | Metro News

SportBild interview with Gündogan: "Wir sind mit dem BVB in Gesprächen, um die Zukunft gemeinsam zu gestalten! Zu 100 Prozent weiß ich: Ich werde nächste Saison beim BVB spielen. Ich kann mir eine Vertragsverlängerung sehr gut vorstellen. Es ist ausgesprochen wahrscheinlich, dass ich verlängere"
- 100% sure to play in Dortmund next season
- Looking into signing a new contract, very sure about signing it

Utd. fans am cry.

Tottenham target Alvaro Negredo is set to jump ship and leave Sevilla for Borussia Dortmund | Metro News

SportBild interview with Gündogan: "Wir sind mit dem BVB in Gesprächen, um die Zukunft gemeinsam zu gestalten! Zu 100 Prozent weiß ich: Ich werde nächste Saison beim BVB spielen. Ich kann mir eine Vertragsverlängerung sehr gut vorstellen. Es ist ausgesprochen wahrscheinlich, dass ich verlängere"

Utd. fans am cry.

He'll come to us. We're just letting you develop him for another season.

/Spanish Wrath

Utd. fans am cry.
Bild chat shit though.

He'll come to us. We're just letting you develop him for another season.

/Spanish Wrath
:lol

Top Bottom