• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

OMG the new title loooooooooool

Kabouter, make it Wilbury please. To taunt his namechange that doesn't make sense!

Messi

Oh, you fucking idiot.

h6DB9EBC0

My brother gave me a false sense of security. The month after I lent him money to help my nephew, he'd sorted a direct debit and not once asked for a thing since, and downgraded his stuff (car, PC, laptop etc)

Oh well, live and learn

Ah there are always the odd exception but I've seen & heard too many similar stories.
I'd lend money to any of my immediate family, but then only what I could afford to lose, even though I know they'd scrimp to pay it back.

Still I guess in your situation even though you can seemingly afford the loss, it must be bloody annoying.

The Ha was at the thread title, not the shitty money situation btw.

Oh.. and add me to the chelsea list!

Chelsea (Champions of Europa)- Fintan, flintstryker, Gaaraz, GQman2121, Help Me!, JWong, Kylehimself, PrematureQuiche, SenorDingDong, steverulez, xintin, Outsanity, TrueBlue, Colonel Nasty, H13, WoodenLung, Fady K, Kaiden, Qindarka, DerZuhälter

With this beauty as my own I have no choice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom