• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood On The Leaves and Bound 2 are the best on the album I think

I don't like Blood On The Leaves. My favorite is probably I Am A God. I was also disappointed because I thought he would have a more aggressive approach in his songs. Its there, but not as much as I expected.

Everything will probably change though. Early favorites never last and I begin to like songs I didn't originally like.

Mastadon

Banned
U WOT M8, Graduation is class. If he has anything approaching a bad album is 808s but I still enjoy it. This new one is 5th on the Ye Album list.

I used to be well good at Spanish, but forgotten it all. Wanna learn Italian :(

LR>MBDTF>Y>CD>WTT>808>G

Really don't like Graduation, and I don't think CD holds up well.

Edit: I haven't listened to Graduation in ages, maybe I should retry it.

Do not start the Kanye cycle.

TOO LATE

GorillaJu

TLOU is great. I wouldn't say it's the Citizen Kane. More like the Batman: The Dark Knight of games. It's a "summer blockbuster" for all intents and purposes and retains its roots as a video game, but it's compelling, fun, more mature than most, and makes you use your brain a bit.

So Anderson just posted this on his Instagram:

a4470bbcd57411e28a7622000ae80ee0_7.jpg

Does this mean he's not going to be one of Moye's Boys?

Wilbur

Banned
I think Yeezus is gonna proper grow on me, and it feels like one of those ones that in 20 years people will say that was a classic. Just sounds really different, there's this industrial sound throughout. It's so radio unfriendly :lol

Never any lyrical genius, but soundwise its pretty brill

TLOU is great. I wouldn't say it's the Citizen Kane. More like the Batman: The Dark Knight of games. It's a "summer blockbuster" for all intents and purposes and retains its roots as a video game, but it's compelling, fun, more mature than most, and makes you use your brain a bit.

I'm looking forward to playing it. Don't give a fuck about Citizen Kane shit and whatnot, I just wanna enjoy it. Uncharted 2 is my GOTG

Arnie

Said my goodbyes. Returning to Preston. Have TLoU in my bag. Title is weird. I'd love an argument with Luis Suarez.

I think Yeezus is gonna proper grow on me, and it feels like one of those ones that in 20 years people will say that was a classic. Just sounds really different, there's this industrial sound throughout. It's so radio unfriendly :lol

Never any lyrical genius, but soundwise its pretty brill

I think his singing,samples, and auto tune make it radio friendly. I just feel like some of it doesn't fit the mood the music (minus the vocals) creates. I still like it though.

FootballFan

Yeah I just YouTube'd it myself after seeing it on SS2, unbelievable. Please don't go to City :(

This is the one I watched: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLTezgUBzd4

1:05, 2:32, 2:55, 3:20, 3:44, 5:46, 6:05

Just unbelievable. I know now watching this game vs Norway I'm going to be focusing on watching him play.

I've been watching/following that mofo since u17 wc. So good. He wouldn't be great for Barca/Madrid imo. Better if he goes City.

Is Thiago not playing?

He is. Captain Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom