• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

hahaha7bx35.png

This is the funniest thing I've seen today.

Someone pls give me some funnier things to see.

Anyone want to try the Last of Us multiplayer after the Brazil game? I need to know if its any good.

ok but we will need to use the mumbles as I have no ps3 headset

qindarka

Banned
When I click on one of Tancredi's tweets, I get this message:

"You are not authorized to look up related results for that tweet".

Does this mean I've been blocked?

Linius

I bought my dad a package with five special beers. Always good.

Though it's funny, my dad is at a music festival this weekend so he isn't even around to receive it on the proper date :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"It is said that Bale will not force his departure as you did. How hard is it to leave Tottenham?"

'Modric: "I did, but that depends on the person. It is still a touchy subject for me. I do not want to talk about it."

Yes, because it makes you look like a cunt.

So I posted in the whatsapp a couple of days ago about a potential meetup happening in the next couple of weeks. My plan was to go to a Goals Football arena and play some 5/7 a side. I think we can get at least 10 of us together which would make it £5/6 depending on which place you guys can get to. It is open till 11pm so people should be able to make it!

The nearest one to me is Reading but I assume we won't go to that one :p I am free to take a 2/3 people in my car between Aldershot and wherever we end up making it if you can't find a way to get there.

So if you guys look at the list and pick somewhere you can get to and find a place to go to!

Hixx

So I posted in the whatsapp a couple of days ago about a potential meetup happening in the next couple of weeks. My plan was to go to a Goals Football arena and play some 5/7 a side. I think we can get at least 10 of us together which would make it £5/6 depending on which place you guys can get to. It is open till 11pm so people should be able to make it!

The nearest one to me is Reading but I assume we won't go to that one :p I am free to take a 2/3 people in my car between Aldershot and wherever we end up making it if you can't find a way to get there.

So if you guys look at the list and pick somewhere you can get to and find a place to go to!

There's one in Sunderland. I'm in.

Reading would be great for me. Is it close to the town centre? Still got that GAME voucher and an H&M gift card to use

Yen

Ah, turns out my mum bought his present for me. Some fancy beer. Mother's are great, they should have a day celebrating them.

Meier

Second half has been a colossal bore. Muniain and Isco have linked up well since he came on though.

Norway just repeatedly wasting chances.

About an hour or so into TLOU, some great pacing in this. I like how realistic the fights are, some brutal stuff in this game. Also love the amount of detail, and DAT ATMOSPHERE. Naughty Dogs have really nailed it.

About an hour or so into TLOU, some great pacing in this. I like how realistic the fights are, some brutal stuff in this game. Also love the amount of detail, and DAT ATMOSPHERE. Naughty Dogs have really nailed it.

The amount of stealth I've fucked up early on is ridiculous. I would be shit in the post apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom