• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Sagna is a bit thick isn't he. He doesn't look where he is crossing to, and just lobs the ball in the box irrespective of whether anyone is there

Messi

hahahaha

fucking idiots

good job boateng
good job pep

image.php

ARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSENALLLLL YEEEES

bud

HOLY SHIT, DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT.

barcelona did something similar not too long ago, but messi failed to score.

WILSHERE SCORED.

WILSHERE > MESSI

I got barely any sleep and I want to post something bitter about Newcastle but meh. Plus side is I've got adblock working without blocking GAF's ads. So this Jan Zubaz kiddie can fuck right off. Every single instance of him in picture form. Right with that Karl Pilkington 'bullshit' .gif. Just fuck them right off.

Probably should've won our match, but eh. Pretty bad performance, would like to see Alberto get more games ahead of Moses in this 3-4-1-2. Haven't really flatout enjoyed a game this season, probably not going to start any time soon. Come back soon Cou <3

Nah, Rodgers has always been cautious about changing his system and making subs, it was worth giving the 3-5-2 a bit of time to see how they would perform against 10 men. The bigger problem was the poor performances of the players, not that there were 3 CBs.

I wonder if he was just reticent to change the system so early, and thought we'd win regardless. Agger would have been a big help, since he could have just moved him up into an auxilary DM position, and he'd have provided some thrust from deep (oo-er) and let Henderson and Gerrard station themselves 35 yards from goal. As it was, all 3 cbs were level with eachother. We allowed our positioning to be dictated by Newcastle's decision to leave Remy up front, rather than moving up and forcing them to move him back.

Into

Teams have no respect or fear for United, its goddamn evident. They just play them like they were nothing

Sagna is a bit thick isn't he. He doesn't look where he is crossing to, and just lobs the ball in the box irrespective of whether anyone is there

Sounds like Enrique. Sometimes its like he considers it a good cross as long as it arrives in the box between waist and head height, regardless of who he's aiming at, how many players are in the box, and how easy the cross should be :p

Arnie

Haven't seen the goal but not surprised Arsenal are winning. They're playing the best football this season.

Not surprised Chelsea are losing, either.

Zabojnik

We're getting Zahallah on loan in January. I foretold this months ago, italian media.

Love the first comment on Juve's forums. "He's English, so he can't be any good."

bud

giroud's a completely different player. he's playing with such confidence.

his footwork has improved so much this season.

Suen

What the fuck is this shit title. Madrid-hating cunts.

Great title

#WilshereLegend

Sorry Arse-GAF, will follow Madrid game this time :(

Top Bottom