• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Messi

Wilshere gave it back with a heel. Not sure if on purpose though :D

Wilshere with his heel.

post-11542-NPH-Approves-gifs-PQi5.gif

Suen

Madrid-GAF, I'm fucking surprised that we're starting with Morata today (who's once again showing he does much more than Benz). But Benz is not even on the bench so is it really because Ancelotti has realized Morata does much better so far or is it because he's resting Benz? My guess is the latter considering Varane is not on the bench either. Probably plan to use them in CL (or did they get injured in the qualifiers?)

GQman2121

Banned
(and this was 4 min after he had just picked up the ball outside the area which somehow went unpunished)

To be fair to the linesmen, he did have to run like 50 yards to get back. Really no way he could make that call without being certain the ball was outside the box, which it obviously was from our angle.

Suen

lol you fucking Madrid fools. The whole Malaga defense pulled back waiting for that offside to come. Wake up.

Linius

Torres has been warming up for pretty much all game, Mou isn't pleased either lol

At least he was the one who got the ball there in the first place.

Yeah, that's true. But still, a player with his class should finish that. It's the Chelsea curse.

jtb

Banned
hope Flamini is alright, but unlike everyone else (I guess)... I think Ramsey/Arteta partnership needs to be first choice. hope we get to see that against Dortmund but if Flamini is fit, we'll probably see Flamini/Ramsey.

Yeah, that's true. But still, a player with his class should finish that. It's the Chelsea curse.

I think the Chelsea curse is buying players who are over the hill and for so many years having had Drogba who was obviously the all dominating first striker.

Which only makes it even more sad that Lukaku was yet again loaned out.

subtles

At least we got to play the role of the great pretenders. I'd love to see Rodgers be more tactically creative as his in-game management can use some work.

I hope we get Coutinho back sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom