• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 Official Livery | Photos Thread

MisterNoisy

A couple of shots:

Drifting through traffic:
Y1Tmu.jpg

Homespace:
k4YXt.jpg

AMUSIX

Goddamn do I love this car....
miurahlgc.jpg

any tips on how to get better settings on the photos would be appreciated, btw :) (or what I should have done)

alphaNoid

Banned
Who is running the GAF club? And if I buy this game in december will there still be room? Can anyone PM details or who I should reach out to perhaps?

alphaNoid said:
Who is running the GAF club? And if I buy this game in december will there still be room? Can anyone PM details or who I should reach out to perhaps?

You will just have to see when that time comes around. It's almost to the limit right now but I'm sure people will drop or go inactive by the time December rolls around.

Also, this really is a beautiful track:

BMW2002.jpg

Also, when you enter photomode during a race, you can't rewind/fast forward at all right? To get that perfect shot? That has to be done during a replay?

LiK

alphaNoid said:
Gowan is in charge.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Posted these in the other thread, didn't know there was a dedicated photo thread :p

forza125wx.jpg

forza223zz.jpg

eek5

forza04.jpg

forza05.ashx

forza01.jpg

forza07.jpg

forza06.jpg

forza10.jpg

Loving the photomode in FM4. Compression is a lot better and you don't have to find secret spots with good lighting like in FM3.

Dat 6.3.

Autovista is sick. Unfortunately, I think T10 set the bar too high for themselves--now people are going to expect this feature in the future!

6237062275_732fab97e7_b.jpg

flyinpiranha said:
Also, when you enter photomode during a race, you can't rewind/fast forward at all right? To get that perfect shot? That has to be done during a replay?

Good question, I would like this answered also.

eek5

Man I wish you could go out of bounds to take shots. Sometimes I feel so restricted by the camera. 5 feet isn't enough especially when you're walled in.

oob.png

forza11.jpg

Raudi said:

Hah nice. I was actually working on that... guess not anymore D:

grdog.png

Raudi

eek5 said:
Hah nice. I was actually working on that... guess not anymore D:

grdog.png

Nice decal!

I made a super detailed Gazoo decal like yours also, but had to shave a bunch of layers out of it to fit everything on the car. Hopefully you can get some use out of it! (I was only planning to make the (3) 24hr Nur LFA race cars from 2009, 2010 and 2011.)

Here's the 2009 version

6235835288_9190738e94_b.jpg

Here's one of my favorites from FM3 - Touge Factory and proper+ provided me with source photo's and the graphics template for this car!

6235835066_93a8890bf3_b.jpg

Ubersnug

rocksteady1983 said:
Still trying to figure out the right settings. All have been tweaked a tad in photoshop.
*images full of win*

Fuck me!

They could be genuinely mistaking for real life!

BLWnq.jpg

szvPW.jpg

My friend took a corner bad and went into a spin in front of me. Behind me obscured by that smoke is another friend who did the same thing. I managed to slip my DB5 by the small amount you see in the image as both friends spin into each other causing a massive pile up of them and the AI. I didn't see anyone for the rest of the race.

Top Bottom