• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 Official Livery | Photos Thread

Edited a shot

6238361566_9e38fd6243_b.jpg

Izayoi

Banned
My first bigshot. I'm pretty awful at taking photos, so excuse the mediocre composition.

Click for full-size.

antiquegamer said:
Hey LiK, I made a banner for this thread since it looks a little bare if you want to use it. Also might want to add comment about re-sizing photos and trolling. (I put it on flickr)
Looks great.

Also Lik, you should make some notes about good image hosts (i.e., abload.de), and let people know that places like imgur re-compress images.

AMUSIX

adelante said:
Took a couple of fun shots (hehe) and one of the cpu's car during a race (level of detail on it seems not bad)

scooby shots
wow, careful with those, you could start a nasty rumor about rally tracks being in the game with those :)

How the hell do you guys make these photos look so good? What adjustments are you making? Mine always look out of focus, even if I press the 'focus' button.

Izayoi

Banned
Leftover911 said:
How the hell do you guys make these photos look so good? What adjustments are you making? Mine always look out of focus, even if I press the 'focus' button.
Try increasing the "focus" slider. Also make sure you're pointing directly at the thing you want to focus on when you hit the button.

Top Bottom